+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 325 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good afternoon from South Africa. A perfectly temperate winter's afternoon as I greet you all. I recently left a well paying job in the fundraising and marketing sector to which I had dedicated my career for the last 30 years. After some research I see the parallels between what I know marketing in the bricks n mortar world and the online space. Here's to all our success as I make this work! *Celeste*

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 20, Celeste ... it's a balmy 94 degree summer day, in my neck of the woods, but I'm not complaining.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Vinassa View Post
    Good afternoon from South Africa. A perfectly temperate winter's afternoon as I greet you all. I recently left a well paying job in the fundraising and marketing sector to which I had dedicated my career for the last 30 years. After some research I see the parallels between what I know marketing in the bricks n mortar world and the online space. Here's to all our success as I make this work! *Celeste*

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and new to cpa marketing. How do I find people who would like to work with me on some CPA offers ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Johnny V..

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Johnny.

Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

One way to connect with experienced CPA Marketers is to check out the www.JVNewsWatch.com launch calendar, find launches that offer CPA payout (most of them are on ClickSure or ClickBetter), and register for one you deem worthy. From that point you'll be able to contact the vendor +/or their team and start developing rapport with them.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Verkitus View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and new to cpa marketing. How do I find people who would like to work with me on some CPA offers ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Johnny V..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Signed up last week and just now had a chance to come out here and introduce myself! New to this forum and not sure how things work here as of yet. Xomming out with a new CPA program. Hope to make new connections and find new knowledge.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Al ... glad to have you in the mix.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Al Greenberg View Post
    Hi, Signed up last week and just now had a chance to come out here and introduce myself! New to this forum and not sure how things work here as of yet. Xomming out with a new CPA program. Hope to make new connections and find new knowledge.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike !!!

Ok, I guess I termed it wrong. I have a ebook, im a publisher.. I am seeking people to help me get it ready to launch.

I have several actually. Where would I go for that ?

THanks again !!!

Johnny V.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, John.

Following the details of my initial response actually can result in possibly securing proven JV partner support for your own launch ... one of the best ways to be accepted into a new circle is to support the launches of it's existing members, by taking the first leg of a hopeful reciprocal.

Additionally, you can post your JV offer in the JV Announcement category by following the JV Offer Submission Wizard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Verkitus View Post
    Hello Mike !!!

Ok, I guess I termed it wrong. I have a ebook, im a publisher.. I am seeking people to help me get it ready to launch.

I have several actually. Where would I go for that ?

THanks again !!!

Johnny V.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    G'day, Signed up after hearing about your site through a video tutorial, I see some big names in the Forums and look forward to hopefully working with you all in time to come!

Cheers
    Chris Aitchison
    Chris Aitchison

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Chris ... great to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aitchison View Post
    G'day, Signed up after hearing about your site through a video tutorial, I see some big names in the Forums and look forward to hopefully working with you all in time to come!

Cheers
    Chris Aitchison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 325 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast