+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 324 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3240

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

  1. #2791
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,302
    My Thumbs Up
    Aelcome to JVNP 2.0, Alexander ..

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander van Eck View Post
    Hi All,

    My name is Alex and I am from the Netherlands. You can look at my personal details and get in touch.

    I am looking forward exploring the forum and all IM launchers and affiliates.

    Succes for all in this IM Adventure and maybe we meet someday!

    Greetz,

    Alex

    ps. Lookout for my FIRST JV Launch!

  2. #2792
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all!

    Jamie here, from Glasgow, Scotland!

    Looking forward to learning from everyone on here and hopefully will have a product out soon.

    Hoping I can help others too in some way.

  3. #2793
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    0
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hi I'm Jhonsen.
    Good to be here. I hope that it will help me launch my info-products here! Thanks!
    Your friend,

    Jhonsen Sales
    Unstoppable Profit System
    www.unstoppableprofitsystem.com/

  4. #2794
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,302
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jhonsen.

    This community can no doubt help, in that regard ... but focusing on giving first, especially when you're new and trying to establish yourself here, is highly recommended.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr


    Quote Originally Posted by Jhonsen Sales View Post
    Hi I'm Jhonsen.
    Good to be here. I hope that it will help me launch my info-products here! Thanks!

  5. #2795
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tampere, Finland
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi! I'm Elviira from Finland. I have been full-time entrepreneur and IMer for over three years now. Blogging, affiliate products, ebooks, Kindle books, SEO, WSO... Getting my income from several streams.

    Currently I'm specialized in driving dirt cheap high volume traffic from FB and monetizing the heck out of it. Doing also successful FB marketing for local and global businesses. Ads performing generally better than 80-99% of the similar ads.

    Looking for JV opportunities, to help others and to be helped! And just hang with like-minded people.

    Let's make lots of money together!
    Yes, making easy money with FB is possible! Join me here.

  6. #2796
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,302
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Elviira ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Elviira Krebber View Post
    Hi! I'm Elviira from Finland. I have been full-time entrepreneur and IMer for over three years now. Blogging, affiliate products, ebooks, Kindle books, SEO, WSO... Getting my income from several streams.

    Currently I'm specialized in driving dirt cheap high volume traffic from FB and monetizing the heck out of it. Doing also successful FB marketing for local and global businesses. Ads performing generally better than 80-99% of the similar ads.

    Looking for JV opportunities, to help others and to be helped! And just hang with like-minded people.

    Let's make lots of money together!

  7. #2797
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    It Changes
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Gareth, I'm a full time IM'er and serial entrepreneur who has failed and succeeded multiple times. I'm now only focusing on generating digital products and courses with the aim of helping as many people do the same. I'm the founder of Epic State a business I hope will do just that. I've avoided forums up until this point but I'm really looking forward to engaging with fellow IM's as friends and family seem to glaze over when I go into details

    Here's to all being Epic!
    Gareth
    Gareth Lamb - Epic State "Live More, Work Less, Be Epic"
    Skype: epic_state
    Email: info@epicstate.com
    Current Launches: Launch Matrix
    JVNP Product Link

  8. #2798
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,302
    My Thumbs Up
    Happy Sunday, Gareth ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0 .

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lamb View Post
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Gareth, I'm a full time IM'er and serial entrepreneur who has failed and succeeded multiple times. I'm now only focusing on generating digital products and courses with the aim of helping as many people do the same. I'm the founder of Epic State a business I hope will do just that. I've avoided forums up until this point but I'm really looking forward to engaging with fellow IM's as friends and family seem to glaze over when I go into details

    Here's to all being Epic!
    Gareth

  9. #2799
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey folks... just found this network and am looking forward to building a quality team of business partners and affiliates. I have been officially online since 1995... yes, computer science background and coded my first site back then when the glitz and glam of static websites and dancing, drunk babies produced many OOooos and AAaaahhhs

    Since then I created my own online business, wrote a book, coached / consulted many an entrepreneur, been interviewed several times, formed many teams, built a membership site, and have several coaching programs built for helping people from all walks of life balance their lifestyles around their dream businesses.

    I hope to find people that fit well into my areas of expertise. Hit me up if you'd think we would gel together.


  10. #2800
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,302
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks ... again, for getting on board, Chris.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Biggs View Post
    Hey folks... just found this network and am looking forward to building a quality team of business partners and affiliates. I have been officially online since 1995... yes, computer science background and coded my first site back then when the glitz and glam of static websites and dancing, drunk babies produced many OOooos and AAaaahhhs

    Since then I created my own online business, wrote a book, coached / consulted many an entrepreneur, been interviewed several times, formed many teams, built a membership site, and have several coaching programs built for helping people from all walks of life balance their lifestyles around their dream businesses.

    I hope to find people that fit well into my areas of expertise. Hit me up if you'd think we would gel together.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 324 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts