+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 325 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike and JV Notify Pro Members, I look forward in meeting each and everyone here. Even though I am new to this Forum I am not new to IM world, been around since 2004. Well now I am here and I am here to stay. From the US, Colorado, Man its been cold lately. Any way I am a Info Publisher and I have a new account in the personal development niche, the owner that has been around for the past 20 years and has done some awesome work, he has asked me to take his business to the next level and I also want to get everyone here a part of the action. I will be coming out with some launches in the next day or so to include contests and other exciting stuff. Again, glad to be here, and we will chat soon.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Donald ... please feel free to share advice and comments from your experience both in the PD niche and in general. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, fellow JVNP Members. My name is Nicholas Podrasky and I've been involved with internet marketing for about 15 years now, with the last 10 primarily focused on building and managing affiliate programs. I live in Denver, CO with my wife and our two dogs. When not online I try to get out and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer - hiking, biking, snowboarding, camping, etc. We're looking forward to bringing some new campaigns and opportunities to the forum.
    Nicholas Podrasky
    Business Development
    Tessera Marketing, LLC

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nicholas ... sounds like you have plenty to offer, please stop by and contribute as often as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all! My name is Mike Balmaceda and I am a Product Creator like most of you here! I am looking to really improve my JV gathering and would like to get better connected with some great affiliates!

I've created 3 products, Kindle Giveaway Guru (WSO of the Day)
    Kindle Marketing Magic (WSO of the Day and JVZoo Product of the Day)
    and also 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches - will be launched tomorrow! (April 3rd).

I'd love to get connected with others here, and though my list doesn't support much else than Kindle, I hope I can connect with you all and learn a ton. Actually called you (Mike Merz) yesterday and left a message looking for help! Hope I can speak to you soon about JV Brokering.

Regardless, I hope to connect with you all!
    Feel free to contact me on Skype (MikeyLightning91) or on Facebook (Mike Balmaceda).

Speak to you soon!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike and JVNP members.

My name is Jeff Gould, I am a fairly successful app developer with over 8 million downloads and growing. Now I create training courses and coaching programs to help other people make life changing money with apps. I will be launching several training courses and coaching programs soon and could really use all of your years of experience to help even more people with my programs.

I'd love to connect with other joint venture partners to see how we can help each other launch and promote our products.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Please feel free to contact me:
    Jeff Gould
    jeff@apprushacademy.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,

I've been in the Internet Marketing game for over 13 years. Initially in full-time employment, including five years with a global digital agenct in London, managing projects for clients such as Audi, Xbox and BBC.

About three years ago, I quit the 9-5 to work under my own steam.
    I released a WSO that sold 100+ copies (which I was happy with, as my first product).

Since then I've had a beautiful daughter and emigrated from the UK to Australia.
    I've kept myself busy in the meantime with freelance web development and consulting.

Now I'm turning my focus back to product launches again (amongst other things), hence my jumping on board here. So I would love to meet and greet with some like-minded individuals!

email: simon.skilling@slavetotheweb.com
    Affiliates - get great commissions on high quality, exclusive PLR Packs, released monthly.
    The PLR Directory - JV Affiliate Signup

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike, Jeff and Simon ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Great to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,
    This is Shiv Shenoy. I love helping people and businesses get online and make most of it for themselves and their business.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Shiv ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 325 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast