+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 325 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. I am new to internet marketing and look forward to being a part of the community. I live in Mesa Arizona and I just recently found out about JV notify from being a part of OMG Machines. I have always wanted to do internet marketing and I'm glad I finally found some good communities to learn how to do that with. Thanks for having me. Christian B.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Christian ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everybody,

My name is Tyler and I'm a fairly experienced Internet Marketer. I specialize in SEO and affiliate marketing but have also made money from list building on Facebook and creating my own membership site.

If you have a business idea that could use some SEO help, I'm your guy and would consider joint venturing with you. I have never been effected by an update and never expect to.

Happy Holidays!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Tyler ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Derek new today, Wow at first glance there's a lot on here! I've dabbled around on the net for a few years...without great success. Hoping to improve that situation...ha, ain't we all. I suppose my strengths are maths and percentages etc...I love numbers but whether I can put that to good use I don't know! Recently, about 4/5 months ago I opened a youtube channel and put some sexy jokey videos on thier... and got 9 at number 1 on Utube and some on page 1 of google. I'd like to earn some revenue from them but they are just jokes. Utube closed my adsense partnership. Sorry getting boring now...hello all. Derek

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Derek ... and you're not getting boring. Feel free to share as much as you like, it's it a great way to ge to know one another.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Okay....for sure a newbie of 133 days....and still looking...have purchased 5 only to get the refunds back. Okay....tell me., where can I go...for little cash, a testimony once success is had......? I see it all with 50-100 emails a day, the links are the same, especially the Affiliate CPA's.....isn't there something out there I can learn easily... By the way...am 63 years and have just retired after 43 years in the International Trade & Transportation Biz.

Mike Williams
    mikewilliams@fortunetradingcompany.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mike ...

Unfortunately, your question is a bit too general for possible solutions in one reply.

What I would say is that once you started treating it like the business it is, as opposed to one make money quick fix after another, you'll be on your way to solving your own problem. There are a number of sites that provide free online business start up advice ... one I've recommended for years is score.org, you just have to do a little research. Once you have a reliable source of info like the aforementioned, stay focused on learning and applying what you've learned until you have it the way you want ir ... and stay away from the shiny, dangling objects until you have a solid business infrastructure in place and moving forward and you can pick and choose which new products/services will complement your established business.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Greetings, I am in my 6th month of IM and getting a very slow start. I'm not a techie and would rather have my hands in the soil of a garden than on a keyboard, but . . . that said, I find the internet fascinating and know what a huge player it could be in my financial future. Once I start showing some success I hope to be able to teach a few skills to others who could benefit from knowing their way around the business of IM. I love that there is a whole world to play with. Great site and I'm looking forward to getting to know more.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jean ... as I've mentioned here, on many occasions, as long as you approach and treat doing business online as a business, as opposed to a series of make money online 'fast' opportunities, you'll be on the right track.

All the best in the New Year,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 325 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast