+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 325 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike!

Thank you so much for the welcome to this "online dinosaur" who really appreciates the opportunity to reconnect with you and what you're doing in the online world.

I've had my on and off periods with doing business online and this latest bout has been for many years (knock on wood) since the health is back in check and I'm feeling frisky to help more budding entrepreneurs.

That's one of the many blessings of working online, don't you think? The ability to enter back into a familiar place and pick up where you left off.

Recently, my followers are wanting to know how to produce products, get affiliates and build their communities. Some areas I know about and others I have yet to learn, which brings me to your realm of the online world.

I'm here to learn and extend a helping hand where I can so if you need something, Mike - please don't hesitate to ask! I feel like we're long time friends and wish to help where I am needed most!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Watch for more new members as I steer them in this direction.

Many thanks,
    - Bonnie
    ----- ** -----

BonnieGean.com · Building Community
    Free Reports & Tutorials for Budding Entrepreneurs

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello, My Name is Monique, I am just joined JVnotify, and I am excited to be part of this community. I am internet Marketer, and I am excited to share my knowledge with the community.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All,

My name is Nathan Segal and for the past 15 years I've been working as a freelance writer. Most of the work I've done is for magazines, though I've written a few books, as well, mostly on computer graphics and photography.

As for skills, I offer: How-to writing, interviewing, video tutorials, ghostwriting, script writing and webinars. I intend to be posting some content in the near future which I hope will be of value to the membership.

Thanks for having me.

Nathan
    A major problem in the world today is PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Contrary to what you may have been told, PTSD is NOT a life sentence. You CAN recover and live your life, free of suffering.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Monique and Nathan .... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wazzzup!

My name is Hassane Kaba and I started IM Dec 2012 and it was a wrap from there! I became so fascinated with marketing that I even changed my major from computer systems tech to Marketing management and sales... *I had one more year for bachelors and changed it! (0_0) smh* but hey, its about doing what makes you happy in life right?!

but anyways, I found jvnotify because I am about to launch my first product august 26th and BAM... jvnotify right in my face!! lol.. google search engine FTW! very cool to see such a platform around... good stuff to the creator!

thanks,
    -HbKaba
    When they discover gold in the hills, don't go panning for gold too, be the guy at the bottom of the hill selling shovels... Those are the guys that make money.
    -KingHuman
    ---------------------
    Ever heard of the ketogenic diet? See my following at smackfat .. I lost 80lbs in 4 months and I.M. allowed me to share it and help people!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the props, Hassane ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

For future reference, and this goes out to everybody that hasen't already heard me mention this ... ad nauseum, I recommend that you start getting the word out to potential JV/Affiliate Partners between 4 to 6 weeks prior to launch day. Longer than that, and it tends to be a little too far out to grab and maintain interest ... too small a window, and you're likely going to lose out on the better partners that need more time to book mailings, leave you with too little time to build up buzz and attract JV prospects ... in general, and make it more difficult to carve out your piece of the pie in terms of creating interest in your launch over those competing for the same launch dates. It also gives you more time to qualify potential JV/Affiliate Partners, directly, and engage with those on the JV list to better sell the JV offer and increase the likliehood they will stay interested, focused, motivated and create a sense of obligation to follow through once the pre-launch +/or launch phases roll around.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,my name is Bram, i focus on SEO niche,next month i will be launching an SEO software which is one of the bests in the market..

i love to be networking with all of you here,thanks to Mike Merz who created this amazing community..

Cheers,

Bram

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bram ... and Thanks much for the props.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, My Name is Sorin.
    I just joined the group and I am excited to see such a large community.
    Cheers.
    Sorin

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sorin ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 325 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast