+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Jason, Alex, Zach, and Elizabeth ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,

Justin from Central California.

Does anyone know of an indepth training program as to how to setup and promote all these JV notifications I'm receiving in my email? or maybe some ways to do a search for this? I don't know the correct phrase to use in an online search.

Was once with Google Conquest and they touched on prelaunch marketing and review pages but left too many unanswered questions.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello

Joe Townend here from Tucson, AZ. Just getting started. Look forward to learning and contributing.

Regards

Joe

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi My Name is Ola Abitogun. I am a Real Estate Professional, a shortsale expert to be exact for the past 4-5 years, before the crisis. Unfortunately, due to the crisis/recession, hungry realtors has bombarded the business. I still work but a lot more challenging.

I just entered affiliate/marketing and I am working on the 3rd product. I hope being a member of this community will help my new business. I must say, just reading through has not been that straightforward to understand. But I am willing to stick around until it does. Same formula I used to become a successful shortsale expert.

Ola Abitogun

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

It is Mikko Korhonen from Finland, long experience in sales, marketing and internet technology for others... Been a lurker in this forum for too long, now it is time for me to activate.

I have done small IM projects over since 2004, trying to learn, and now i am really getting in to it.

I have skills in sales and direct marketing, and also in Internet technologies.

Hope to be of help to all you guys!

All the best,

Mikko

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Justin, Joe, Ola, and Mikko.

Ola ... though I'll make understanding the way this site works a no brainer after the soon to come major revision, it really is a pretty simple concept.

New partners introduce themselves in this thread ... then introduce their business and JV offer in one of two other categories made specifically for those looking for either JV partners for their product launch ... or single co promotion partners to build reciprocal relationships one at a time on more of a rolling basis.

Once that is done ... link to your announcement in your sig file, post and reply in the main discussion forum ... and start winning respect and credibility among your fellow partners so when the time comes for you to request a premium JV announcement ... which for partner's interest sake is balanced between high profile launches and partner launches, you'll have already started the ball rolling and should interest a reasonable number of potential partners ... entirely up to your JV letter, your product, and you.

Hope that makes it a little easier to understand ... until we can get the new and improved JVNotifyPro.com up and running.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there! My name is Mark Winder and I'm the JV Manager for Glen Hopkins (best selling author of Lucrative List Building, and more recently creator of NetSuccess Systems and The NetSuccess Formula).

Glen has built a wide variety of Internet Marketing products ranging from beginner "how to" products, to complete advanced systems presented in a home-study-style course. Essentially we have something for every level of marketer and something for every level of promoter.

My goal here on this site is to connect and network with other JV Managers, as well as to build my contact list of great affiliates and Joint Venture partners.

I'm looking forward to meeting as many people as possible here! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way.

All the best,

- Mark.
    Mark Winder<br />JV Manager for Glen Hopkins<br />mark@netsuccesssystems.com<br /><br />Looking for a personal, custom approach to your JV Marketing?<br />Check out our latest JV program offering $194 commissions: http://thenetsuccessformula.com/jvinfo<br /><br />We have a wide range of products for you to promote.&nbsp; Contact me

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Nice to meet you, Mark ... Glen is an old friend, and fellow JV Notify Pro partner.

I'm hoping you'll be up to fielding as many JV Marketing related questions as you can to add value to our content and specifically aid our newbie to intermediate partner base.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Amy Hainz, I actually work on the repair side of the aerospace industry and trying to get out of it to start working full-time online. I was told this is a great place to learn and help people, so here I am! Look forward to working with everybody! ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

Fodhil Abbaci here, presently I have full-time job, beside of that I have been in IM since 2005 as part-time.

JV for me it's new, due to busy time couldn't deal with everything and anything, so I decided today to give a go, exchange and share my learning curve with all experienced members in this community..

To our success....

Regards,

Fodhil Abbaci

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast