+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 325 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Bertrand + George, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introducing Meek Banks

Hello,

I am Meek Banks (Money Meek on Warrior). Since the days of AOL, I have been an internet marketer. I didn’t know it then though.

I was 18 when I first discovered affiliate marketing. If I am completely transparent, which I plan to be, my first affiliate program was for an adult chat site. I don’t remember how much money I made, maybe $300 a month (tops). But it was then that I “caught the IM bug.”

I have always believed STRONGLY that there was a way (rather ways) to earn a substantial living online. Even though, today, I have a decent job in software documentation and instructional design and a thriving content writing business (about half of my clients are fellow IMers), the IM bug still gnaws at my heart.

Interestingly enough, I am not materialistic. If you are reading this and have any interest in internet marketing, you have no doubt endured MLM recruitment videos that lure unsuspecting idiots into uber-competitive businesses by flashing images of million-dollar homes, exotic cars, and endless vacations. When I was new to marketing, I was one of those idiots, but materialism was never my key motivation.

The reason I genuinely love internet marketing–I generally love helping others succeed. It is my passion. I believe ANYONE can do this.

Honestly, I am a hardworker with skills that are just plain easy-to-market. I am not bragging, though. I still drive a crappy Nissan and buy all my socks and soap from Wal Mart. In other words, I have enough money to live contently (without stressing over bills), but I do not make enough to significantly change anyone’s life.

Many of the people close to me are struggling financially. I tend to attract people who have BIG dreams, and I love them for it. But most are not equipped to actually achieve those dreams. This is frustrating for them, and me. Realistic dreams take work AND money, but I emphasize work.

I am convinced that if you are willing to work hard and learn some new skills, that there are hundreds of ways to make money online. I have been preaching this gospel for years. But, because I myself am not driving an Enzo or enjoying floor seats next to Jay and Bey, I have few converts. Success begets success. Not everyone can do instructional design or copywriting, so it is not what I wish to teach. But once I am successful at internet marketing, I will be able to show anyone the way.

Most people I know did not say “When I grow up I want to be an internet marketer.” But IM is a very real way to provide the launch pad necessary to achieve other dreams. It is a lucrative means to and end.

Unlike most people, my dream is to be a successful internet marketer, and to teach others the way. It is not a means to an end for me, it is the end itself.

This is my passion. I hope that some of you feel the same way. I have content up the wazoo, and I would love to partner with anyone in the internet marketing niche.

To our combined success,

Meek

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is Hank Coleman. I've been blogging for over four years in the personal finance space and want to begin launching my own products soon. I stumbled into the Forums, and I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and to learn.
    Blog - Money Q&A - MoneyQandA.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike, thanks for directing me to this intro link. My name's Nic Penrake. I'm a senior copywriter, with about 15 years' ad agency experience in (mostly) London agencies. I'm also a published novelist, produced writer/director and playwright. And last but not least, I'm working in IM as an affiliate and, more recently, product creator, (so far in the list-building sub-niche).

I look forward to helping out marketers here and broadening my network.

Cheers, Nic

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Meek, Hank + Nicholas ... sorry for being slow, Welcome Wagon wise, as we've had some nice weather here in Jersey the past couple of days.

Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, my name is Ray and I've been online marketing since 2007 with some ongoing success in CPA marketing. I look forward to connecting with like-minded people with a desire to succeed.

To a bright future,

Ray
    Founder/Owner at Mobile Website Services

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Guys,

I am Gadi. I'm learning the deep end of affiliate marketing right now and getting my head around the amazing techniques, tools, and strategies. I plan to master the essentials, in time, and position myself to be able to contribute to the wonderful community that I see you guys have built. It's almost a family environment here and almost seems to be more than just about the dollar.

I look forward to running across some of you guys on the forums and hopefully working together with some of you all in the near future.

Thanks,

Gadi

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ray + Gadi ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

I am Darlene. I have been trying to earn an online income for quite some time with minimal success, but making a few hundred dollars adsense income was enough to convince me that this online business stuff has potential. :-)

I live in the Caribbean and I currently work at home as a senior development & investment consultant and an "up and coming" internet marketer. I worked many years in the public sector and subsequently in the corporate world before diving into online entrepreneurship. When I am not working, I enjoy walking, baking, volunteering and engaging in Bible study.

I am very interested in non-IM niches (especially self help and women's health) and I am convinced that creating my own product(s) and becoming a successful affiliate marketer is the real key to earning a descent living online. But there is so much that I still need to learn, and that's one of the main reasons that I decided to join this group. I am excited about building relationships and working diligently to form mutually beneficial business alliances.

Thrilled to be here!

Darlene

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Darlene ... making a name for yourself is a good way to get the ball rolling. Once you start establishing yourself as an accessible content and information resource, you start building admiration, credibility + trust. Showcase that on a website or blog and add a way for visitors to become subscribers (and eventually customers), and you're on your way.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 325 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast