+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 325 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi there this is Rob from London UK. Been learning a lot over the last few years about internet marketing (and still learning every day). Looking to share what I have learnt so far and benefit from others experience. Heard this was the place to be:-).

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introduction

Hi, my name is nathan and im new to jvnotify.com.

I am seeking for Affiliates and J.V's who can help promote a forex product.
    it as alot to offer for affiliates as it as a good commision base and is also excellent ratio of converting as previously tested site, and same for J.V' as i will to help promote there products or future products.

Thanks, Nathan

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hiya,

My name's Eleanor and I'm from the UK. Started working online in 2004 and have since had a lot of success. I'm looking at launching a new product (training membership site) which is why I've joined this site. I've been here before to promote other peoples' products.

I will be looking for affiliates to push my new product and any future products and hope to make a name for myself here.

Thanks
    Eleanor

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eleanor.

I'm sure you'll find that it's a lot easier to get partners interested in your product launch when your 'house is in order' ... you've achieved a reasonably credible self and product brand, and earned the respect of your customers, prospects ... and peers. Long story short, it's easier to 'get' when you've 'given', first ...

Looking forward to reading what you have to offer on the 'giving' end, Eleanor.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Oops ... 'Hi' to Roxie, Rob, Nathan, etc. ... as well. Sorry, thought this was an individual intro post, not the running Intro thread.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miles View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Steve Miles.

I am a Jeff Walker and Frank Kern trained Product Launch Manager for others. I also run a busienss focused in the dating niche. I look forward to being a member of the community here.

Steve Miles
    Hey Steve,

My company is working on a product launch in the dating niche and I'd love to connect with you to see if we can work together in some capacity. If you get this, shoot me an email at svaldez@virtualdatingassistants.com

Cheers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello. I'm Kozmo Kane from Romania (my romanian name is Dragu Ionut). I have been studying internet marketing for 2 years. I can help people promote their product in Romania, because this is a truly untapped market.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Joe S

Hey Everyone Here at Jv My Name Is Joe And I am From Jersey And Happy To Be Part Of This JV Community And as Time Goes On I Hope that We All Can Get Together And Profit..From Each Other. Talk Soon...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys - I'm Jay,

I'm a 23 year old stoner from Australia with a passion for making money online.

I've been affiliate marketing for years but am now starting to dive into the world of product creation.

Am excited to mingle with all

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Kozmo, Joe + Jay ... welcome to JVNP 2.0

Don't forget to set up your sig file ... it's the only form of self promotion allowed in the main forum, so it makes sense to take advantage of it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 325 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast