+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 325 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Hey

Well, well , (sigh) finally. Well let me start off with my name. My name is Milton Byrd. I'm a college student and I've been very interested in online marketing for years and just sticking my nose in for the first time. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other affiliates I associate with on all of our roads to success!!

Milkman Let's Go JV Pro 2.0
    Last edited by Milton Byrd; 06-30-2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Better wording and had and I before I'm ( love the reason for editing note! ;) Let's you be honest)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi All,

My name is Geoff Kopping, I am a young 67 year old IM newbie with a passion for Healthcare and Wellness having been involved in primary healthcare for more than 20 years. Am in the process of moving from South Africa to Australia where I hope to make my passion my IM business and livelihood there.

Looking forward to making contact, contributing and participating!

Regards,

Geoff

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Geoff ...

We have a number of fellow Partners 'Down Under', so you should have no trouble hooking up.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Byrd View Post
    Well, well , (sigh) finally. Well let me start off with my name. My name is Milton Byrd. I'm a college student and I've been very interested in online marketing for years and just sticking my nose in for the first time. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other affiliates I associate with on all of our roads to success!!

Milkman Let's Go JV Pro 2.0
    ... and welcome to you, too, Milton.

Had to delete a few spam messages that were in the way to get to you. LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Bill mcgee

Hello everyone im looking forward to working with everyone!!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike and everyone. Congratulations on 100,000 views for this thread, Mike. :-)

Also, congratulations on how this site is set-up and working... it's all very intuitive and I look forward to digging deeper into it. Thanks for the invitation to check it out. :-)

Neil.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy McGee View Post
    Hello everyone im looking forward to working with everyone!!
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Billy ... Mike Jr will get rid of that 'Guest' status and link your profile, ASAP.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Shearing View Post
    Hi Mike and everyone. Congratulations on 100,000 views for this thread, Mike. :-)

Also, congratulations on how this site is set-up and working... it's all very intuitive and I look forward to digging deeper into it. Thanks for the invitation to check it out. :-)

Neil.
    Hey, Doc ... great to see you, and looking forward to anything you have time to contribute.

We've got a few tweaks in the process that I'm sure you'll appreciate ... so keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone! I'm Sonia Walsh. I'm relatively new to Internet Marketing and hoping to get off to the right start. I am excited about joining JV Notify and look forward to interacting with its members. I do have a question though. How do you set up a sig file? Thanks.

Sonia

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone my name is Kevin Cash and I look forward to working with you guys and learning alot along the way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 325 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast