+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 325 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile Hi everyone

Hi my name is Denyse (yes, spelt with a "Y" not an "I"), my friends call me Dee, Den, Deny, feel free any will do, I live by the sea in England, so when we get good days, I will go to the beach, it's really nice, the sun is shining today and warm, will take an hour out later.

Anyway, Im looking forward to this adventure, cross fingers, that it works for me and you, I have no experience at all and not working, so my time is mine. GOOD LUCK to everyone.

Deex

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

I was introduced to this forum by Devon Brown.

I have been learning about internet marketing for a while and made my first sale as an affiliate
    on Clickbank for $12.43.

I am sure I will be able to learn a lot from you and hope to make a positive contribution as well.

Sincerely,
    John.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Arrow

Hello ya'll. I'm Crys Celine. I look forward to learning & participating with you.

I'm here because I am set of finding a website to buy & take over. My price range is about 30k & it will be my first substantial investment. I am very fortunate to have a successful mentor that provides guidance with my ventures online. However, I am encouraged to more immersion in the field. For me it is about making money & keeping my morals in tact along the way.

Time is the main goal I have for making money. I would like to have an internet business that I can eventually step back from on a daily basis. So that is the passionate part for me.

Hopefully I will get a chance to provide some value to someone else here as I'm sure I will be receiving value to reciprocate.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome ... Denyse, John + Crys. Working on making sure everyone has a linked profile and is taken out of 'Guest' mode. :P

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,
    My name is Sally Packer, I am just trying to become an Internet Marketer. i am pleased to be part of this group and hope that i will learn much from you all.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Sally

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everybody!

My name is Brian, and i'm pretty new to the world of internet marketing. I found this site through blackhatworld, where i've been intensely reading everything i could about internet marketing for the past year and a half. This site seems to be much more focused on what i am looking to accomplish with internet marketing. I still have a lot to learn, but i'm excited to contribute in any way i can!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool hello :)

Hello all My name is chelsi, and i am a single mother who is new to all this internet work and guru's and what not, but tired of working my butt off at two jobs and still stress every week about my bills.... I am ready to put my all into this and figure it out exactly and be able to have a better life finacially for me and my family Good luck to you all

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Glad I am part of your group

My Name is Cheryl E. Fluet. I have been trying to understand Internet Marketing since our CL Jewelry business told us to use the Internet. Just having this business is not working.

Now that I have a manual to follow I see why. I am so happy to be part of your group . You make this easy to follow and you explain things. I do not feel left out in the cold and floundering.
    Thank You Mike.

Sincerely,
    Cheryl E. Fluet

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All...I think I'm HOME :)

I just heard about this site last week and I have just been thoroughly impressed with the content and our host MIKE.

You guys have some great products and services here and I look to see how I can help you spread the word about what you are doing. This site seems to just be jewel in a sea of junk and pretense on the net.

I am sure that I will learn MUCH from all of you. I am excited about interacting with you all.

Sincerely,

Earl B. Hall

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

David Gustafson

Hello,

My name is David Gustafson. I have been studying internet marketing for a about a year. A friend of mine recommended this site as a great way to work together with other people to help you build a career in internet marketing.

Mike, your site looks great and I feel welcomed. I am looking forward to working with all of you,.

Sincerely,
    David Gustafson
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 325 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast