+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 325 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone!

My name is Alan Engel and I am fairly new to affiliate marketing. I am a real estate investor and I was recently turned on to using affiliate marketing in order to monetize my leads as a way to supplement my investing income.

In learning what I have so far on internet marketing, I am now looking to eventually expand from simply monetizing my real estate leads to participating in JV launches (as my knowledge grows).

I have recently set up accounts with some CPA sites, so now I want to start making money there. I hope to be able to learn a lot about how I can do that from this forum and I look forward to learning as much as possible.

Thanks,

Alan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey there everyone, James Racine here. And may I say that I'm looking forward to working with all of you to reach success online.

A little bit about me...

Well I've spent the past 8 years making money online - mostly learning things through trial and error.

And in the past year or so I've been developing a major product to be released to the world March 1st of this year.

In my opinion it's all about giving back to the communities that have helped you succeed. Anyways, I think I've rambled on for long enough hehe I'm sure you'll all be hearing more from me over time.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

I've been wanting to join this site for a while. Glad I did.

I've been very successful marketing online over the years in a particular niche. Now it's time to get into others.

Hopefully, I can learn a lot and become active in other launches.

All the best,

Paul

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi. My name is Trameil Ellis. I'm still somewhat new to internet marketing. I joined primarily to learn about the business side of things, as well as help out wherever I can.

I look forward to working with you all while I learn. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone. My name is Robin Chan and I'm from Hong Kong. I'm totally new to interent marketing. However, I'm very motivated and dedicated to take actions that will lead to my success.

It's nice to be here as I know I'll be learning from the most successful people in the industry. I'm looking forward to learning from anyone of you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

This is Stephen Ng from Autopilot Cash Secret.

Have been lurking this forum for a while but never participated. I have been in IM for 2 years and achieve some great successes.

Hope that my contribution can bring to you some benefits.

Thanks,
    Stephen

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome ... Graham, Jim, Alan, James, Paul, Trameil, Robin, and Stephen!

>Whew!<

I feel like Miss Louise at the end of Romper Room! LOL

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good afternoon JV notify members,

I am relatively new to internet marketing and was led to your site from a program that I am taking from Mike Rasmussen.

I look forward to finding out more from people who have been where I stand now and have made progress.

I have been loving the information that I have learned over the past several months and am now looking forward to taking actions and implementing all of these great ideas.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your group.

Rowena Stein
    Rowena Stein<br />http://www.8greeneyes.com<br />http://www.icansleepbetter.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Sagar Mehta. I'm a full time internet marketer, although I'll be joining an MBA program in May this year.

My main competency is writing. I've written a number of articles, ebooks, short reports and email series for myself and my clients. I also love the 'tech' side of Internet Marketing (installing scripts, tweaking and basic editing and the like)

I've created a couple of products myself in the IM niche and otherwise and would like to scale my business to a higher level this year.

Looking forward to interacting with the community here. I'm sure I'll be able to add something of value in return of whatever I learn here

Warmest Regards,
    Sagar
    Make choices, not decisions.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

Jason Ng here. I'm here to make friends as well as make money. Let's party ! Let's JV !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 325 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast