+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello My Name is Dave,

I'm looking to work with JV's for product launches.
    Dave Williams - Hope all is well, and I'm developing high quality digital information products. I'm always looking for Joint Venture Partners...Let's Make Some Money Together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello My Name Is Dave Williams and I'm looking for JV's to work with.
    Does anyone want to work with the new kid on the block?
    Dave Williams - Hope all is well, and I'm developing high quality digital information products. I'm always looking for Joint Venture Partners...Let's Make Some Money Together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey,my name is Vinod..I am new to this and looking forward to some profitable and exciting time in here... :

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi to all

John here from Barcelona, Spain.

Look forward to learning from everyone here and to some exciting times ahead.

Warmest regards

John

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    I am Eric, Have been in internet marketing for over 2 years. I am almost launching a new project and will be posting it here soon to attract more affiliates. I will have a pay per sale with a good commission! Hope to find many good affiliates!!

Eric P.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

My name is Alex Caan, aged 38 and living in London, U.K.

I am excited to join this great community and learn and implement many ideas.

I do not yet have a big list but I do have number of good quality IM products. In good time after having learned the dynamics of this community, I will be sharing my products.

Cheers to everyone from me!

regards

Alex
    Your Step-By-Step Roadmap To Making Big Money On Internet!<br /><br />http://sixfigureincomeblueprints.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

I,d just like to introduce myself - my name is Rob Smith, and I live in the UK. I've built several sites commercially and after handing over and being signed of by my clients they paid a lot of cash for seo, with no return! I think one of the sites is listed at 7,000,000+ by alexa.
    Hence my move into marketing.

I have just signed up for a private jv with a heat pump/swimming pool heating/photvoltaic systems supplier in the UK, so hopefully this will become successful. I look forward to becoming part of your community so HI EVERYONE!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Jason, Matenga, Khary, Keenan, Karl, Darren, Dave, Vinod, John, Eric, Alex, and Robbie ... welcome to JVNotifyPro.

I've been hearing ... 'you've been promising an upgrade to JVNP for a long time, Mike ...'

We're going to pull out all the stops all February long in regards to getting JVNewsWatch/JVNotifyPro 2.0 in Beta for existing partners to experience by March, as the lead programmer ... my son Mike Jr., is currently working with Chris Fox and Jerome Chapman on their next project ... among others, and wants to tie them up before putting the finishing touches on JVNP2. We will keep you posted!

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

I finally joined this forum and just wanted to say hi. I live in Las Vegas and have been in the Internet Marketing "game" on and off for 7+ years.

My specialties include Wordpress and my favorite niches include Travel, Real Estate, Mortgages, Beer and Wine. :o

Thanks,

Greg
    Vegas Greg - Signature coming soon!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I am Vinnie Ryan from NJ..I landed at this community in search of JVs for my first online venture. So, I am brand new to Internet Marketing, hardly around 6 months exposure...

Hope you guys will appreciate my standing and help me start a great online career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast