+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Running a 2-tier affiliate program

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Running a 2-tier affiliate program

I'm wondering what everyone uses to power their 2-tier affiliate programs. Most of my 1-tier stuff runs through Clickbank or Paypal, neither of which will work for a 2-tier. I'm putting things into place to launch a bigger product to IM'ers and had a good look around early this week, and it seems like JV Manager + 2Checkout are a good solution to powering the 2-tier program.

What are everyone else's experience?

-Michelle

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Running a 2-tier affiliate program

Hi Michelle,

I use to use Idev Affiliate Pro and was really happy with that ... I'd look into it if I were you because it's cheap and can do just about anything you want it to do.

Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I've seen Idev Affiliate Pro in action, as an affiliate for someone who was using it, and looked into it. It says, however, that you're getting 1 license - can this be used to manage multiple websites?

I know JV Manager can do this, which is why I was leaning in that direction.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Michelle,

I couldn't tell you about JV Manager ... I'll check to see if you have those capabilities with Idev. I think you can, but I've always installed a different one for each program ...

Someone else can probably give a good answer between the both of them.

Sam

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

I recently picked up JV Manager ... but I've yet to install it yet, so I can't give you a true pro or con at this point.

I know John D. is working on a major upgrade to JV Manager that is supposed to make it even better ... can't wait to see how it turns out.

A lot of folks are using iDev and Post Affiliate Pro, and from what I've heard ... they're very happy with them.

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread