+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone !!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone !!

Hi there,
    Just thought i would introduce myself. Phil here from NZ. I hope to be able to contribute here and help people with their launches as well as picking up a few good IM strategies myself. I'm stoked to have found JVNotify.
    Cheers Phil.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Hello Everyone !!

Hi Phil,

Seems a litttle crazy i am welcoming you but welcome , ( I also Just Joined and i also am from New Zealand )

I also look forward to sharing and learning, but mostly promoting as thats my passion and thats why im here. Im on the hunt for great products for my members .

Cheers Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JV Notify Both of you!

I'm sure you will pick up some diamonds in the rough in this Discussion forum!

Keep an eye out for what people are talking about and questions that are being answered.

Need anything?

Bryan Dulaney
    BRYAN DULANEY<br /><br />http://www.LeadArbitrageMethod.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome aboard Phil and Rob.

Don't hesitate to ask questions

Sean

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Phil, Bryan and Gang,
    First post and excited about things, sorry not from New Zealand though. Just a good Southerner just trying to learn a lot about IM and get going. Look forward to reading and posting, not totally lost. Just mostly. Bryan noticed you have been quite helpful to some newbies and may be relying on you for a push here and there. Take care all and talk to you soon. Charles

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Phil

JVPro is full of great info from lots of different members. It's one of those
    things that you will get out of it what you put into it.

Please ask any questions you might have.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to the discussions in this forum and the jv opportunities. Thanks Phil. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Phil, many thanks for your help!

...I'm a bit of a 'reserved' sort (from uk so what else would you expect!) and find it really difficult to enter large social gathering where everyone seems to know everyone else - and they're all 'big-shots' anyway (I know some of this is myth but that's the way I often feel )

...but you're great heading drew me to your post, because somehow it was really 'outgoing, confident, friendly ' so I'm going to 'steal' this Title from you and use it whenever I need to introduce myself online

The question I have wanted to ask in this forum is, btw, where do we sign-up to be notified by email of all the new jv's?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Phil, Rob, Charles, and Miranda ... thanks for following up, Bryan, Sean, and Charles.

Miranda ... you should have been sent a confirmation email which activates the other half of your membership ... the JVNP Update. It appears some folks are not getting the confirmation emails ... I'll go in and check on that.

In the meantime, all mailings are archived the same day in this very JV community ...

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community...board,2.0.html

... and a 'censored' version (no registration links or contact) is publicly available on the JV Blog - http://jointventures.jvnotifypro.com/ ... JVNP partners simply have to click on the archive referral links to access the original offer in the archives.

I also announce the new launches and JVs on Twitter - http://twitter.com/jvnotifypro ... and a number of other social media mediums.

Hope that is enough to get you started.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Actually i don't think i got the email confirmation either as i have not received any updates from jvnotify at all.
    Miranda, I just visit the forum regularly and go to the "JV Notify Pro Partner Joint Venture Offers" or the "JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Offers" sections and you can get all the latest jv offers.
    Cheers phil.
    Determination + Action = Success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast