Howdy guys,

I've been here on and off for a little while, but really only started posting today.

My history is that I have been a programmer for 20+ years, but maybe it's a mid life crisis of something but I decided to give it away.

Around 18 months ago I launched my first free site overwhelmingtraffic.com on which I don't sell anything but give away great web traffic information.

Built up a nice list, but do not promote to them at all, in fact I made a point of saying I would not promote to them in the opt-in video!

Have successfully launched a number of non IM products on clickbank which continue to do well (with my business partner and brother Anthony).

We recently launched our next product takeoverpageone.com and that is doing ok so far.

Anyway my point here is for people just starting out, keep plugging away! Don't give up, keep working at it, and you will get there.

Since my area of expertise is SEO and web 2.0, if anyone needs help along those lines, drop me a line, would be glad to help, offer suggestions for your website, etc.

Would be my small way of helping out.

Can also call upon my for programming help, although I don't actually program any more, I outsource all my development work, and manage the coders.

Well thats my introduction over, expect to see and hear from me more from now on.

Cheers

Tim