+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey, everybody! I'm Evander Smart, "The Bitcoin Man of Panama"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey, everybody! I'm Evander Smart, "The Bitcoin Man of Panama"

Just wanted to say, "Hey!"

Originally from NYC, I used to work on Wall Street as a banker, but I wanted something more out of life. Something was definitely missing. i was just a cog in a wheel of the status quo. I knew there was something better out there, so I left the firm in 2011 and have never looked back.

It took me tow years to find what I was looking for, but I found it in Bitcoin, "The Future of Money." I have been learning about Bitcoin, writing about Bitcoin, and looking to teach the masses ever since.

I have since expatriated to Panama, and found the most beautiful suburb nestled in the mountains, I could have ever dreamed of finding. Whatever I was looking for by moving here.......what I found was way better than I could have imagined. I landed on my feet here!

I work for Bitcoin and convert them onto new Bitcoin debit cards that are now very good. I have built a website that teaches people how Bitcoin works, why it works, and how Bitcoin is designed to change the world of money forever. Maybe you've seen on the news that Bitcoin has passed $750 in value. It's up over $160 just in the past week, so there is a lot going on in Bitcoin right now that THE WORLD needs to know. The truth. All I'm offering you is the truth; nothing more. (Morpheus)

Looking to start a Clickbank launch sometime in Q3, but I have a lot to learn about how to do that. It sounds pretty complicated.

Let's chat and learn from each other. If you want any info on BTC, let me know. If you have any CB advise, throw it at me. I'm a teacher and a student, so say hey, and show your Bitcoin love! Peace.

Evander Smart
    rsz_evander_smart.jpg

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Evander ... and thanks so much for the detailed intro. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Evander Smart View Post
    Just wanted to say, "Hey!"

Originally from NYC, I used to work on Wall Street as a banker, but I wanted something more out of life. Something was definitely missing. i was just a cog in a wheel of the status quo. I knew there was something better out there, so I left the firm in 2011 and have never looked back.

It took me tow years to find what I was looking for, but I found it in Bitcoin, "The Future of Money." I have been learning about Bitcoin, writing about Bitcoin, and looking to teach the masses ever since.

I have since expatriated to Panama, and found the most beautiful suburb nestled in the mountains, I could have ever dreamed of finding. Whatever I was looking for by moving here.......what I found was way better than I could have imagined. I landed on my feet here!

I work for Bitcoin and convert them onto new Bitcoin debit cards that are now very good. I have built a website that teaches people how Bitcoin works, why it works, and how Bitcoin is designed to change the world of money forever. Maybe you've seen on the news that Bitcoin has passed $750 in value. It's up over $160 just in the past week, so there is a lot going on in Bitcoin right now that THE WORLD needs to know. The truth. All I'm offering you is the truth; nothing more. (Morpheus)

Looking to start a Clickbank launch sometime in Q3, but I have a lot to learn about how to do that. It sounds pretty complicated.

Let's chat and learn from each other. If you want any info on BTC, let me know. If you have any CB advise, throw it at me. I'm a teacher and a student, so say hey, and show your Bitcoin love! Peace.

Evander Smart
    Attachment 305

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Evander,

Quite a story... I am looking forward to learning more about Bitcoin.

All the best,
    Iva

+ Reply to Thread