+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 325 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jon Michael Blais, from Montreal. I joined this forum way back in April 2008, but never really got involved. I've been marketing online for over two years and that kind of kept me busy. I realize that was a mistake.

I've heard a lot about this forum lately and you too Mike... so now I'm going to pay attention. Thanks for having me!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everebody!

Just call me Tenno.. from Klang..and I am new to all of this.
    I believe, this forum is going to give me a great deal of knowledge and am looking forward to conversing often. Also looking forward to making some $$$ and want to learn something new for me...

Have a Great New Years!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike (and everyone),

What a great place!

Mike McMillan here. I have been into publishing instructional materials for teachers for 15 years. I used the old school method of sending out printed catalogs (and paying postage)--yeouch--on 80,000 of them a year. The last two years I've been selling my own ebooks to both teachers and folks in the IM niche. I know I'll learn a lot and hopefully contribute too!

P.S. Hey Mike, you friended me on Facebook last month when I set up there and I only had three friends at the time. You increased my connections by 33%--if I could only get conversion rates like that on my sales pages! Ha, ha...
    Free Affiliate Marketing Training Tutorials<br />http://www.project-rubidium.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Okay, I see how posts come up now. I guess I should use my real name rather than the user name I set up with. I'll change my user name in a minute. Sorry about that! My actual name is Mike McMillan.
    Free Affiliate Marketing Training Tutorials<br />http://www.project-rubidium.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

g'day guys hello from an ozy nut.have heard some really good things about m & you the007 crew.sorry couldnt help it. anyway dont know any of you yet but that will change hopefully .i believe in the positive mind set ,and it is very obvious that this group has the same .look forward to ideas input & working with who nows who . keep walking paul ;D ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Happy New Year everyone, my name is Brad Hamilton from Morgan Hill, CA. I'm in the middle of my first JV! I'm very excited with the results because my email list has added over 600 people in the past 3 weeks. It's a pleasure to work with people who are dedicated and all want to see people be successful.

I look forward to meeting many of you in the future!

Warmest regards,
    Brad Hamilton
    Discover what the Japanese have been drinking for decades to stay healthy.&nbsp; http://www.JapaneseSecret.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Pas, Jon, Tenno, Mike, Paul, and Brad ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Sorry it took me so long to pull the welcome wagon around to greet you ... and thanks to Charles and Kim for holding down the fort.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Howdy, everyone I'm new to the JV world. I'm looking forward to possibly meeting some cool people, and contributing where I can.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Don,

Welcome to the forums!

Be sure to check out the archives here to get a wealth of information about joint ventures, along with some excellent marketing tips.

Looking forward to checking out your future posts.

- Kim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All!

My name is Audrey Thorne, and I'm a newbie of the first order.

Looking forward to learning,

Audrey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 325 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast