+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Hi all!

Quite excited to be part of this community now and hope to participate actively. Gosh, I skimmed through the better part of this thread and realised I must be one of the youngest around! I am 20 turning 21 this year.

My have not much experience to speak of and am a greenhorn, looking at some of the achievements of the people here really puts things into perspective. I have so much to learn from all of you guys.

Time is tight for me, I am 8 months into a 2 year compulsory army service. That sucks sometimes. I have had 3 years of failing and trying and a little success marketing online. I just recently launched my 2nd book "Clickbank Profit Machine" and hopefully this will be a stepping stone for greater things to come!

Cheers!
    Dylan
    http://www.profitingtips.com - free make money report, opt in get rich..blah blah blah

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wow! So many good people here!

Hi,

I'm Raam Anand.

A great community to be a part of and it's so much fun in communicating with such 'nice' people.

As a token of my appreciation, gratitude and regard to all the JV partners in this forum, here's a free gift from me...

Download your own copy of "JV Pro" software here:-
    http://infoYOGIS.com/prd/JVProSetup.zip

** Direct download, no registration, no email -- nothing!

No! I'm NOT trying to build my list by giving this software. So, don't hesitate. Go and download your copy.

I just want to share this program I created (that I'm NOT marketing any more).

Instead of the program lying on my server, let it be on YOUR desktop.

(NOTE: P L E A S E Don't send any support questions about JV Pro software. As I told you earlier, I'm not marketing this software anymore and hence CANNOT answer support questions about JV Pro. Further, I'm immersed in new, upcoming projects and up to my eyes -- working. Hope you all understand

In the hands of Mike Merz, I'm sure that this Forum will always be the "THE SUPER JV FORUM".

All the best in all your JVs, my friends.

Raam Anand
    http://1WebPromotion.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Dylan, looks like you've accomplished much in your time Online ... a sign of great things to come, I'm sure.

Raam ... we meet again, and the pleasure is all mine.

Thanks so much for your gracious gift to the community ... much appreciated!

I've no doubt that with help from fellow partners like yourselves, we'll make this the most valuable JV Marketing resource on the Net.

Thanks ... again,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

Eric Rockefeller in the house. Great Forum Mike. I am currently working on a big list building product.
    My List Monster Unleashed...<br />MyListMonster

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Eric!

Looking forward to reading your contributions ... and thanks for the props, but you guys and gals are the 'parts' that make up the sum, here.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike and Everyone!

I'm getting active in the forums, so I'll definitely include this one on my list.

It's been great so far being part of this group and I want to thank Mike for what he's created and I appreciate everyone getting active here, as well.

What a tremendous resource!

Thank you also to Raam for giving us his JV Pro software that looks helpful.

A little about me, I was a journalist like Jinger and "wrote myself out of that job" after getting burned out and became a marketer, instead -

Focusing on helping people become wealthy through mastering the way they think:

http://www.CarnegieFormula.com

I'm also going to be working on a big thing once it's all polished and I have conversion numbers, where we unleash the ProsperityVirus on the unsuspecting masses ;-)

(that's at http://www.ProsperityVirus.com)

Great being here and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Warmly,
    Dan
    http://www.ProsperityVirus.com offers a 50% commission on the OTO and the system by its nature does the work of converting people.<br /><br />Join us and &quot;Get Infected&quot; with Prosperity!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Dan,

That's awesome that you're going to be posting more ... did I see you in Joyner's forum a lot? Both those sites look great, but I had a suggestion and a question...

With carnegieformula.com - have you tested that with a blue background or a white background? If yes, what were your results? I've always found blue and white backgrounds to pull the best, but if you've tested that and the green outpulls (or is similar) that's awesome because that is a cool color green :-)

Also, try looking at prosperityvirus.com using a Mozilla browser ... your text and other stuff didn't line up on the page.

Other than that those sites look great and I'm looking forward to input Dan.

To your success,
    Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Sam,

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly!

I don't know if that was me in Mark's forum - I forgot about that one, actually.

In fact I have not tested any colors or anything else for that matter on CarnegieFormula.com, so I appreciate your feedback.

Just finished it last week and then put almost all my time into getting the download page set up.

I'm also having a guy create cover art and matching headers, and I'm not sure whether to use a header because of studies showing a text headline pulls better than graphic header.

That's an interesting question you raise, too, about the blue and white backgrounds, because I've pulled that pyramid with "The Carnegie Formula" within it out and put it as an image (logo) that I've asked this cover art guy to use for the background image.

I'm not sure I've seen how white background (or plain color) pulls vs. white with image/title art tiled across the page.

Another great insight is how other browsers see a page - something I've overlooked, so I appreciate that, too, Sam.

Thanks for helping me remember to get out of my head and into theirs :-)

Warmly,
    Dan
    http://www.ProsperityVirus.com offers a 50% commission on the OTO and the system by its nature does the work of converting people.<br /><br />Join us and &quot;Get Infected&quot; with Prosperity!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wow, I must say it is darn intimidating posting on a site with so many big players in Internet Marketing. This section is about telling a little about myself, so here goes. My day job is as a director of rehabilitation in southern New Hampshire. I manage 12 staff members who are all physical, occupational, or speech therapists. I started learning about internet marketing in november 2004, purely by accident when I was browsing the internet and stumbled into Mark Hendrick's "12 Days of Christmas" promotion. I did not get brave to attempt internet marketing until I spent $1000s learning and asking questions of the product owners who I purchased products from. Finally, Jim Sheridan's "Instant Internet Income" dvd gave me the courage to finally get off my butt and start creating something. I researched like he told me to and found a niche that I know something about...low back pain. Considering that i have a graduate degree in rehabilitation (occupational therapy) and that my staff and I treat a lot of people with back pain, I figured I should write my first book on that topic. I am presently in the "how the heck do I recruit distribution partners" phase of the product, but hope to actually launch the product in a few weeks. I am looking forward to learning all that I can about joint venture marketing and becoming successful in this tricky business. Thanks for being so welcoming.

Kris Rench, MS, OTR/L
    Newbie internet marketer

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, Dan ... Kris.

... welcome!

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast