+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Do The Big Boys Get Their Sites Designed?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Where Do The Big Boys Get Their Sites Designed?

Hey Everybody,

I've searched high and low on this forum and the Internet, and I can't seem to find any good designers that make websites for the Big Names.

Does anyone have any idea where they get these guys, or is that one of those secret back pocket kind of things?

Thanks for your help,
    Phill Mac

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Phillip.

Most of the successful partners I've dealt with have full time webmasters, site and graphic designers.

Are you talking about simple, direct response web sites? ... full size e-commerce sites? ... somewhere in between?

If there is one, or more, in particular that you like ... reply with a name or 2. It's likely I've worked with them at one time over the years ... I'll find out what I can.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    well you can get freelancers to the do the work for you easily

then you like to you can hire them after that for a very cheap prices too i hired mine now most of them from

elance.com or freelancer.com

cheers,
    David James

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike,

Thanks, I am talking about ClickBank products. Particularly the launches that the big names put out. They have really slick direct response sales letters, headers with neat designs, bullet and testimonial boxes. Stuff like this is what I've been searching for. I've looked at mini site sharks and click covers. These guys have come the closest to those designs but not really.

Thanks for the input Mike, I appreciate it.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Optimize Press does a good job of the basics.

Design Guru Ryan is excellent, but gets pretty booked up. Check out his twitter for openings.

James Dyson's team did great work for me in the past, but since they released Optimize Press I don't think they do design work.

A

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the heads up Amanda. I checked Guru Ryan out and he did a lot of design work for the big names, so when I launch my product I'm going to him, if he's not booked up.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks, Amanda ... sorry for the slow response. :P

'Guru' Ryan is one, no doubt ... Stephen Saha (eCoverExpert), Sean Lowery (MinisiteGraphics), Sam Kern (eCoverBox), Dave Nayavich (ExtremeWebGraphix), and Welly Mulia (WowMiniSites) are a few more.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I see DGR (Ryan) was already talked about here. I was about to post a recommendation for him. He's part of a mastermind I run on Skype. Great guy and talented for sure.

I'll also recommend Lida, from the Ukraine of www.Mlidia.com . She has handled all my graphic work for 3+ years. She's great at the info product / mini site / direct response type stuff but I'm making some changes in direction with my businesses and need lees and less of her designs. She's not up to Ryan's quality but her prices are significantly lower too, is often available and is still an overall amazing value.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    :-)

I just clicked my own link to make sure I wrote it right... ended up skimming her portfolios (I've been using her for 3+ years but I don't spend much time browsing her site) and it looks like 1 out of every 3 designs is either for my businesses, my clients (that I coordinated) or my friends/referrals.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike and Rob,

Thanks a million. Your recommendations are AWESOME. I have permanently bookmarked all of the guys you recommended and will be using them shortly for my upcoming launch.

Once again you guys Rock! Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast