+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New here, looks cool but would love some help

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New here, looks cool but would love some help

I'm new at all of this but would love to hear some guidance, tips or hey even just a welcome!
    Anyone that can help point me in the starting direction would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: New here, looks cool but would love some help

Hi, Sue ... and welcome to JVNP.

You should have received a welcome email that advised you to visit - READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works ...

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Sue
    I am new to this forum too. My advice would be to read the rules first and then take your time and read the posts which relate to your queries. Make some notes on the advice of the many expert marketers on the forum. And you'll soon feel at home here.
    Irene Forde <br />Author and publisher of health and fitness related digital products.<br />For those folk who suffer from diabetes, please visit&nbsp; <br />http://www.movingonwithdiabetes.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Sue. I'm pretty new here too but its pretty straightforward. Take a look at the READ FIRST area and then just jump on in and read some posts that relate to you and what knowledge you want to gain. Be active, respond to others and ask questions. Everyone here is willing to help from my experience. Don't forget to take a look at some of the older posts also as they contain great info that could be relevant to any questions you may have.

Take Care.
    Good things come to those who work for it!<br />For some free Internet Marketing info check out<br />www.web20trafficflowsystem.com<br />Its still new so I&#039;m trying to add to it while focussing on other business aspects.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Sue

I hope everything is going great for you. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcoming you to the group sue.

Coming August 5th: http://www.gurudominationblueprint.com/jv/jv_invite<br /><br />Sign up on the Notification List and get all the Details Now!

+ Reply to Thread