Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dana.

Please stop by as often as time allows ... much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Ehrlich View Post
I'm excited to have found this brilliant community! My business partner and I are both Baby Boomers with very successful track records in the 'traditional' world in the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.

After the last economic meltdown, we managed to thankfully find our way into the home-based business industry in 2012. After attempting numerous internet marketing business models, we discovered the richly rewarding world of Top Tier direct sales in the info product licensing industry.

We have been able to scale our business in just a few short years by staying the course and applying consistent and persistent direct response marketing efforts.

Our average sales are $6500-$22,000 and our value proposition is MASSIVE. When our customer/members join our business, they not only plug into a turnkey business-in-a-box, but they gain access to a Top Tier Marketing System & Community that is unlike anything else in the 100% commission direct sales space.

We've led with a 'Givers Gain' philosophy within our business, and as a result, we have more than doubled the results of our closest competitors. We are proof the high-minded professionals can make a killing online while building long-term relationships with their business partners.

Now we’ve reached the point where we are looking for a few strategic joint venture partners to work. If we work together, you will benefit not just from participation in sales revenue, but you will be welcomed into our Top Tier Community to be coached and mentored by some of the best marketers in the industry.

I look forward to connecting with you if you're high-minded and want us to learn more about each other!