+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 323 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hybrid View

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Omid ..

Lisa, we're almost there ... just a few more days, promise.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Talking

Hi everyone!

I'm Jason and I'm new here. I've just started affiliate marketing this year and I'm working on developing my own products to launch very soon.

I've been designing and building websites since 1996 when I designed my first website. Now I'm focusing more on marketing and developing products that I believe in.

A few fun facts about me: My name is Jason and I was born on Friday the 13th. (Scary right?)
    I'm left-handed and I was born on international Left-handers day.

Anyway, looking forward to making new friends and partners down the road.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Gail J Richardson...From Kentucky

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to drop in and say that I am so thrilled to be here. I have been working online for a little over 3 years and everyday is still a learning process.

I enjoy meeting people because I always learn something new. I am looking forward to working and learning with everyone here. I am still trying to find my way around, it's a big place in here but it looks like a wonderland of knowledge.

Mike, Thanks for a great place to meet, learn and work with so many quality people.

Gail J Richardson

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2, Gail ... glad to have you aboard.

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow JV Broker ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool hello :)

Hello all My name is chelsi, and i am a single mother who is new to all this internet work and guru's and what not, but tired of working my butt off at two jobs and still stress every week about my bills.... I am ready to put my all into this and figure it out exactly and be able to have a better life finacially for me and my family Good luck to you all

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All...I think I'm HOME :)

I just heard about this site last week and I have just been thoroughly impressed with the content and our host MIKE.

You guys have some great products and services here and I look to see how I can help you spread the word about what you are doing. This site seems to just be jewel in a sea of junk and pretense on the net.

I am sure that I will learn MUCH from all of you. I am excited about interacting with you all.

Sincerely,

Earl B. Hall

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wink Hi there

Hi all,

A very green newbie here but looking forward to learning from and working with you all. Any advice very welcome
    Thanks
    Robie.r

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Hey

Well, well , (sigh) finally. Well let me start off with my name. My name is Milton Byrd. I'm a college student and I've been very interested in online marketing for years and just sticking my nose in for the first time. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other affiliates I associate with on all of our roads to success!!

Milkman Let's Go JV Pro 2.0
    Last edited by Milton Byrd; 06-30-2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Better wording and had and I before I'm ( love the reason for editing note! ;) Let's you be honest)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Byrd View Post
    Well, well , (sigh) finally. Well let me start off with my name. My name is Milton Byrd. I'm a college student and I've been very interested in online marketing for years and just sticking my nose in for the first time. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other affiliates I associate with on all of our roads to success!!

Milkman Let's Go JV Pro 2.0
    ... and welcome to you, too, Milton.

Had to delete a few spam messages that were in the way to get to you. LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Bill mcgee

Hello everyone im looking forward to working with everyone!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 323 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast