+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 323 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hybrid View

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi to all, my name is Thomas and I'm from Germany. Very new to Internet Marketing...
    I hope I can not only make money but also learn here a lot

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Thomas ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Boxler View Post
    Hi to all, my name is Thomas and I'm from Germany. Very new to Internet Marketing...
    I hope I can not only make money but also learn here a lot

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Helloo Everyone My name is David Whiteley iam a newbie to JV Notify
    seems to be a great place to gain Knowledge from many experience Internet Marketers i look forward to the interactions as well as meeting a lot of like minded people here in this forum. a little bit about myself i am from Gold Coast QLD Australia
    Internet Marketing is my passion and love to hear and learn new thing about the industry and pass on the knowledge to others
    glad to be here . ;o)

David Whiteley

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David ... glad to have you aboard.

The Down Under is well represented, here ... so I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by david whiteley View Post
    Helloo Everyone My name is David Whiteley iam a newbie to JV Notify
    seems to be a great place to gain Knowledge from many experience Internet Marketers i look forward to the interactions as well as meeting a lot of like minded people here in this forum. a little bit about myself i am from Gold Coast QLD Australia
    Internet Marketing is my passion and love to hear and learn new thing about the industry and pass on the knowledge to others
    glad to be here . ;o)

David Whiteley

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

I am Linda and I am finally stepping out on this new venture. Can't wait to get started!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Linda ... and much success with your new venture!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Lincicome View Post
    Hello,

I am Linda and I am finally stepping out on this new venture. Can't wait to get started!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone. My name is James Tester. I have recently have been in an IM coaching program and it's been great actually. I've learned a huge amount!

I am taking action.

I have made money as an affiliate in various non-IM niches in the past, but have decided it is time to build something more solid so am creating products.

Here's to JVing with many of you in the future!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James ... glad to hear that IM coaching and taking appropriate action is yielding positive results for you. We're looking forward to helping you add JV Marketing to your list of accomplishments.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by James Tester View Post
    Hello Everyone. My name is James Tester. I have recently have been in an IM coaching program and it's been great actually. I've learned a huge amount!

I am taking action.

I have made money as an affiliate in various non-IM niches in the past, but have decided it is time to build something more solid so am creating products.

Here's to JVing with many of you in the future!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,

My name is Stefan. I'm a full-time internet marketer and blogger.

I'm looking forward to contributing to this community and building great relationships.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Stefan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Short Introduction

Hi Mike & Everyone,

Paladin Movies International (PMI) is an independent film/video production company founded in Los Angeles in 2008, with a branch in Durban, South Africa. PMI produces, markets, and promotes creative film/video & edutainment productions with Hollywood Style & New York Flavor. In addition, we utilize digital media to promote & support youth and talent development, that supports and develops local communities globally.

PMI also provides Internet Marketing, sales, consultancy services, and management of related software development. Our main objective is to share affordable marketing tools and resources that Paladin Movies International developed in-house for our independent film/video production company with other independents, small businesses, non profits, and talent who usually are unaware or don't have affordable access.

Our first software venture resulted in the development of the RetargetRazor retargeting plugin for Wordpress, which includes extensive video training modules that are unavailable in other retargeting software.

Best Regards,
    Ron Benson
    Creative Director, Paladin Movies International

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 323 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast