+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a partner.. for seo skills and investment

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Need a partner.. for seo skills and investment

I am looking for talented partners.

It may be limited to one or two or more..

The person should also understand promotion / marketing, ROI and know the net. Also to have the ability to get passionate about a project.

If you enjoy getting customers and net marketing I'd like to know u.

Ill put you through the hoops on questions about you prior to giving any crucial information because Ill get so many non-serious responses.

The concept is simple, the technology exists, if run well it will be huge because of the market size. It can work well because of the nice spread between cost to profit so a nice net profit return on each subscription for a service.

It has offices and staff but it is worked 100% online, so I'm looking for partners who can motivate and get each job done effectively.

If you have some money, brains and an ethics level that is higher than most I'd like to have a chat over the coming months.

If I don't respond to your P'ms it is just I'm busy or the offer is taken.

Tku

ps. There is no need to even respond to the thread..just pm me with subject as: 'name' - proposal
    [COLOR="Red"]Make sales[/COLOR] is exactly what a perfect website is all about! Excellent design for money!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Need a partner.. for seo skills and investment

Thanks for the Pms. I will review them today and go over your details.

Just to be clear this is a valid opportunity and not a joining of webmasters to interlink, or write articles or self promote each other.

It is a start from scratch idea. Its potential clients are every household and every business in the modern World.

It is an old idea that is active in most extremely large companies but now we can provide it to all.

I have to be careful with the information because it simply is a fantastic idea and within 10 years this service will be offered everywhere but we can get in and active now.

How much money you bring to the table gets you partnership to the office and on the ground resources.

How much skill, seo, traffic, sales, ability to out source, web design etc gives you commissions on subscription sales and if impressive, a partnership to the sales center.

In fact I wish to limit any investment to two people for the office and up to 5 people for the promotions and marketing areas - the sales center.

This is not a paid by commission opportunity for someone looking to make a couple of hundred dollars.

This is a business that offers a service. We can provide the service for eg $5 per day while the customer is willing to pay $25 - $100 per day.

When I say our customer base is huge the only restriction is it must fit into that payment range.

But what I have not told is what the service is, how it is a must-have for them to have. And in fact the service saves the client far more than they pay.

I will not list the benefits as they are amazing. This is now possible due to broadband so we have a staff that provide a subscription every month service, an office to provide the service from and a customer service and sales staff promoting and running affiliates, door to door sales men and advertising mediums, email lists, web sites etc

This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, to take a wise look around at the information and timing and to take a chance on me and you: but mainly on the idea. simple, low cost, high profit and huge potential client list.

TO get a prompt response from me please tell me about yourself and experience.

If you have successful sites, businesses, email lists, promotion abilities, capital, please let me know as it will help me sort out the hopefuls. thankyou.
    [COLOR="Red"]Make sales[/COLOR] is exactly what a perfect website is all about! Excellent design for money!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

Nice to meet you.

Can you comment on your available maximum capital you can invest?

Can you detail your online experience, skills, sites, lists etc

Sorry I am not giving much information but I just want to categorize the people who respond.

Obviously to be in business together trust and a mutual respect is a must and these things form over time.

All I will say now about the business is it is not a get rich quick idea, it requires a lot of work ( most to be done by me on the ground )

Returns on investment are staggering. Potential is international and millions in return. It is a valuable service that has staggering benefits to the customer.

I know these promises are thrown around the net but once you hear what is the service, the reasons why people need it and then you start to realize all the potential clients. Well I guess thats when you can be as excited as I am.

Can you note your internet achievments, skills or websites?

Things like this I hope you can tell me about. Do you already have high traffic or PR sites, email lists, other JV partnerships etc.

Just to end note, this business has nothing to do with my martial arts site.

I can tell you this.

We can set up one computer with 3 monitors.

One person views a monitor for 10 hours per day.

The basic cost is maximum $5 expenses ( including wages ) and return is $25 - $100 or more.

I have access to the staff to do this, the ability to set up office and run them.

I am after investors in this office.

The customer service and sales office will also operate. It will find clients, create sales, automate re-billing, and service problems.

Simple. But you don't know what they are viewing - these are young college student so part-time work with low salary.

This has already been done in the testing phase.

The more I know about you, your capital, or skills allows me to offer you a position if you are interested.

I am after talent more than money. But both allows a partnership of equal terms.

Thanks for reading.

Regards

Peter

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Im still looking if anyone is interested in details..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Peter,

I am not sure what skills or abilities you bring to the table.

Do you have some place where we can learn about you?

Thanks,

Jack Sinclair

+ Reply to Thread