+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Mike and everyone...

Thanks for creating such a great resource, since discovering this forum I've already promoted a couple of JVNP Partner's offers to our in-house list, with great results so far

My name is James Watson and I'm one half of YourInternetBuddies.com - alongside my business partner Daniel Wagner. We have a multi-level membership site that coaches and mentors people wanting to build an online business or use online marketing to improve an offline business.

Our Gold level is a worldwide level with step-by-step training designed for newbies, while our Platinum level includes some 1:1 coaching a very popular monthly meeting in London, UK.

I'm especially looking forward to getting to know the community and meeting future long-term business partners...

Thanks again!
    James

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    My name is Muhammed Alkali, I am new into the internet marketing business. I am excited to be here to learn from the professionals.
    Thank you for the good job.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi all my name is Anita and ive just come back after a long break, I hope you are all having a great day/nite where ever you may be in the world

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

I am Omar from halfagain.com and WOW... I just realized i have a 3 years old profile on this site and i made no post yet!! I guess that is because some1 else was in charge with JVs and marketing of our products, but that changed now.

Looking forward to do some good business here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone.

Nigel here. What a massive community. I am pleased to have been able to join in as I think there are some people making serious money here.

Good luck to you all.

Cheers

Nigel.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,

I am Smith. I am new in this JV things. I join this group for one purpose, i want to increase my income so i can solve my financial problem.

I have a project, an idea in mind. My problem is the project will involve top marketers in respective niche. Can anyone suggest me how can i do JV or cooperation with all these top marketers? I dont have resources on how to contact them.
    My website and its domain http://www.bloggertips.com is for sale. Contact for details

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

Brian Wynn here from New York!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Looking forward to networking in this forum and building some strong relationships!

All the best,

Brian
    Over $22,000 In Cash Prizes For The Launch Of The Millionaire League 2.0 http://www.themillionaireleague.com/launch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone Richard Martin here,

Cool forum, so many different areas here- a little confusing to figure out the organization....

I've doing IM for many years. Am current CJ.com 4-Bar affiliate & certified Goog Adwords Professional.

Any IM questions...Let me know, will be happy to answer them. Looking to get involved with the launch end of the business as I'm sure we can all profit together.

Nice to meet everyone...

Rich

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello people,

This is Thanoulai Phousamai, From Laos, Please help me to be an affiliate of yours because I have big problem with traffic

Best Regards,

Thanoulai Phousamai

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    My name is Maggy Calka, I'm very new to Online Marketing but after going to a seminar about it I got extremely interested and thought I would give it a go.

the seminar gave me a few products to sell, mainly ebooks but also other software, videos and interviews.
    I thought I would join this site as I know JV's can be an excellent thing when done right.

I'm now going to go post my first question in the forum, it may hurt, its going to be 'what is wrong with my website', I want honest feed back.
    Wish me luck.

Happy Marketing Everyone

PS. I think it would make it easier to have the newest posts first rather than having to go through to the last page, just my opinion, if this is done for a reason then please ignore this comment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast