Well... here I am...

I accidentally barged in on another introduction thread—of one Jason Howard (see this stroke of genius here)—but I think it is good to start over on the right foot.

My name is Michael. I am new at Internet marketing. I have been studying it for almost a year and have decided that I now know enough to get started. That's precious little, but I don't feel lost like I used to a few months ago. I am essentially changing careers. (Try starting over at 56. It's a barrel of laughs...) Here is a little blurb you will see about me here and there:

Lived in Brazil over 32 years. Now in USA. Well-traveled. High-adrenaline. Music, entertainment, motion pictures, translation, international finance, writing, Internet marketing and offbeat activities. Basically an adventurer.
Now I am in Evanston, IL. In addition to IM, I write. I have also run a philosophy forum the last couple of years as my web presence up to now.

But I think I have landed profession-wise with Internet marketing. I love this stuff. God! I read ebooks and watch training videos instead of watching TV!

I hope I'm not too forward. As you folks get to know me, you will see that I always give as much as I get if not more. (Usually a LOT more.) But I'll let time take care of that. It's better to show than to say.

I see some people on this forum I have been reading about for a while and I am excited to be able to say howdy to many of the people I admire. I even consider some as heroes.

Before I stick my foot in my mouth, I better stop right here and let her blow:

HOWDY!

Michael