Hello Everybody,

I'm in the process of creating a product with one other person. I've written the e-book, developed the sales site and acted as mentor whilst the other guy has created the videos and provided the domain & hosting. However, I'm not concerned about the division of labour, more about the spoils when we launch. (Don't look for it on the lists yet but Real Soon Now).

The profits is no problem - 50/50 split is easy to work out, but how do we go about sharing the sign ups?

I wondered if we could each launch everything together - duplicate everything from JVZoo onwards and effectively be rivals for the same product? Not sure if they would allow 2 copies of the same product.

Would a 'gentlemen's agreement' to do solo ads for the other work any better? The only other alternative I can think of offhand is to say "You take them for this product and next product, I'll take them".

Is there any way of alternating whose autoresponder the buyers go to? I suspect not, but I'm wondering how other product creation co-ops go about sharing the precious buyers list.

I'd be interested in your thoughts good people.

Regards,

Steven Lucas