Hi all,

Hope your well.

Quick question "are you willing to do anything to succeed?"

The reason I ask is that I have recently talked to a few people within the industry and on quite few occasions I have been asked this exact question!

This got my thinking......what would I be actually prepared to do, to achieve my goal and ultimately what boundaries would I not cross.

Obviously mind set is of mass importance and I am fully confident that I will succeed in my desired field, however I do have boundaries and know my true limitations of how far to push myself. I for one would never gamble with my family's welfare, even though everything I do is to provide a better life for my family, I realise that unless I get the correct balance between work and play it could actually have a negative impact on them.

I also don't just mean financial, I find myself addicted probably like many of us to this trade and really enjoy the time I am devoting to it, but I still never forget the importance of family life.

It would be interesting to hear other members perspective on this and to see the possible different mind sets of those that are very successful within this industry.

Wishing you all every success

Lee