Hi Guys,

I am in the process of converting a product that I have to be sold online, its a training course for local offline marketing that I have taught privately for $10,000 per student, and my students have had great results when they have got out there and made money using the techniques I have taught.

The basis of the course is that it covers everything from start-up, how to find clients, what to sell them and 4 different ways to use the techniques that have been learned to make money. It's basis is my own web & local marketing business, so I provide all the sales materials & other background info that anyone would need to replicate my success.

The difference with the product and the original course is that instead of it being live seminars, I will provide step-by-step videos showing students exactly what they need to do to perform each element involved in the business (they can pick and choose to only sell certain products, if they wish)

My question is, in a JV, would you prefer to see this a membership site, with an ongoing monthly membership of say $97 a month, or would you prefer a one-off sale of $1997? Im going to provide 50% commission on all sales, but would just be interested as to your thoughts about what you/your associates would prefer to sell.

Your thoughts and input are much appreciated, as in the current economic climate I am in two minds about what to do to best benefit all those involved.