+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm new to the site

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm new to the site

Hello, I'm new to the site and to internet marketing. I would like to know if a launch will occur 2 weeks from now what is the best way to get the buzz out regarding the launch if I'm not using an opt in email list to promote? Thanks

Beverly

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: I'm new to the site

Hi Beverly

The best thing REALLY is not to launch in two weeks, purely because if you are a newby or do not have an optin list - you want to be spending your time building relationships via forums, (like this one or The Warrior Forum) Twitter, Facebook, Skype, phone, or email.

Basically IM in the first newby instanced is a nubers game - the more eyes on the prize the more leads, or sales you'll generate.

You REALLY NEED ana utoresponder like Aweber BEFORE starting internet marketing - as the monty is not in the list itself but in the rapport you have WITH that list.

You could try a Press Release promoting your affiliate program but without an autoresponder your efforts WILL be wasted!

BUILD THAT LIST.

One for prospects one for buyers one for affiliates and one for close JV's.

All the best!

Ray
    $0-$17K Per Month - PEANUTS!<br /><br />http://www.ray-johnson.co.uk

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great to see you here Ray

I agree, first build a list. Those who launch products use JV partners because those partners have lists. It is the ONLY reason. And as ray said, your conversion on your list will depend on your relationship with that list. They need to trust you before they will buy products through your affiliations.

Pieter

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great answers here and I agree with pretty much everything said.

2 weeks isnt enough time to simply launch a product. If you don't have a list then of course you can use other people's lists but there rally isnt enough pre-launch happening it seems. There is a whole process of generating excitement over time and building up to the launch..

I've been working on a product for about 3 weeks now expecting to start pre-launch in about 2 weeks then launch about 2 weeks after that. But overall I'm looking at a development cycle of a few months.

I recommend giving yourself time and really plan out your approach. And start building a list and develop a good relationship with them
    Entrepreneur and Work To Live advocate - www.williambakhos.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good answers here....but for quick money...what I would do is...

use simple, easy, and quick SEO tactics to break onto the first page of google for a launch, make some quick affiliate cash and move on.

Yes, a list is better to market affiliate launches with, but until you've built that list, use the SEO tactics and make a few grand per launch.

Those SEO tactics include, squidoo pages, hubpages, social bookmarks, videos, ezine articles, bloggs, and press releases.

It's my opinion, that if you can catch a good launch about two weeks out, and use some, if not all of the resources I mentioned above, you can break into that first page of google, and make some money from people searching google for that particular program.

Just be sure to use some buyer psychology in the wording of your pages, play to peoples fears in the text of the pages, and make your keyword/words be the name of the particular launch, and you can do reasonably well......WHILE YOUR BUILDING YOUR LIST.

Just my opinion though. For what it's worth.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have to agree with everyone. I am a newbie as well but my product launch is going to be about 2.5 months from now. I have been building a list for a couple months now. I have also been researching different methods of creating traffic for the launch.

This is all something you should think about before you launch otherwise it is just going to be a flop

+ Reply to Thread