Page 140 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi All,

I am a newbie to this forum. I'll try and keep it short;
    Been in business for myself for around 12 years now, have property business and motor trade here in UK.
    Started educating myself in IM after using some techniques to promote my businesses.
    Set up a couple of affiliate sites late last year, made some reasonable money, decided to learn more (spent a fortune on IM education...
    Kept myself under the radar, but really need to apply myself and network to make decent regular income!
    I am currently building an IM education list. Newbies, self starters etc.

So a big hi to everyone, and look forward to meeting you all. Lets hope we can do business at some point.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, Tom Harrington from North Carolina, USA. I just joined the group and I am excited to see such a large community of like minded entrepreneurial people. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with everyone. And of course, let's make some income!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Sean and I've been into IM for about 2 years. I'm getting ready to launch a CB product in the IM niche and it should be pretty EPIC..
    I'm about to launch a CB e-biz product - newish sub-niche, never been done like this before.... Get a hold of me if you want to check it out for yourself- you won't regret it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

Anthony here from Tennessee. I'm looking forward to working with everyone here. I hope we can all make some serious $$$ together!

Best Regards
    Join the Revolution... The Forex Revolution

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, my name is Robert Yeager from Pennsylvania.
    I'm glad to be a member of this community. I'm looking forward to making money together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone my name is Taylor Dore and I'm pretty new to internet marketing. I am 18 years old and want to learn everything I possibly can about this. I find it very interesting and actually pretty fun to do.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone

My name is Desmond form South Africa. Just joined and looking forward to be your partner.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

I'm Andy Demi from London. I just joined this forum and looking forward to working with you all.

My primary income comes from FX Trading working from my private office.

In my spare time I have been learning some amazing internet marketing strategies from a IM guru (won't mention his name here). I have been doing this over the last 12 months and have started to make a good passive income from that.

My aim in this forum is to connect with other people to help each other get the maximum out of our projects.

I look forward to working with you all.

Andy

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings everyone!

Mike Freeland from Baltimore, Maryland. Just jumped on board and love what I'm seeing! Looking forward to partnerships and learning more. Now let me make this profile look alive. lol

One LUV,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Folks,

John Rydel here from "The Land Down Under".

Been around I.M. for some time and looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast