Richard Brammer - Double Beat Palace Wordpress Theme for Electronic Music Bands and DJs - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, March 11th 2016

I am Richard Brammer, a frequent developer and publisher of websites, themes and apps. My team developed mobile-first themes for Audi, Rolling Stone, GQ, Musikexpress, many newspapers and real estate companies.

This launch is a special Wordpress theme developed for Bands and DJs making electronic music.

I will give away a 70% commission of the $29 to $69 dime sale and I prepared a professional sales page, promo banners and swipe emails for your convenience.

If you have an audience of music lovers, bands, DJs, artists, musicians, web developers or creatives you may promote this product and will receive a great response. Furthermore 70% commission is an above average deal for a theme of that quality.

Please feel free to inform yourself about the product an join the affiliate partners mailing list at:

Richard Brammer - Double Beat Palace Wordpress Theme for Electronic Music Bands and DJs - JV Invite

New affiliates will be accepted manually and the payout is delayed to after the refund period of 33 days. If you have any questions, please contact me.