David DeAngelis + Alex Calca - Vision Revitalizer - JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, March 12th 2016

Good day JV partners, my name is Alex Calca And I am the launch manager of Vision Revitalizer.

I've been into the Internet Marketing Industry for over 4 years. We are using the best launch techniques for the launch and we are dead sure this will be a HUGE Clickbank hit.

More about the product: Vision Revitalizer is simply the best eyesight system available on the internet. I am so confident about Vision Revitalizer that If you find a better eyesight system I will send you 1000$, no joke!

The vast majority of eyesight systems are just Bates methods, in my honest opinion they are nothing but poorly effective systems, as a matter of fact, they are based on the concept of relaxation.

Vision Revitalizer is based on recent Science and a little know method from an Italian eyesight expert. Several eyesight disorders such as myopia, hypermetropia etc are dependant on the extrinsic muscles of the eye, and from my personal experience, no system teaches how to release the tension in the eyes.

We believe that a healthy eyesight is the greatest gift ever, in fact, no one would trade their eyesight not even for a billion. Rest assured that by promoting Vision Revitalizer you truly help people.

About prizes: Many product vendors make hundreds of thousands every launch, yet they offer so little to partners( i.e. they make 400k and they give less than 10k for prizes). We are different and want to get sure our partners get more, therefore 20% of launch goes to prizes (let's say we make $100.000 then 20.000 go to prizes). We also want to make sure that inexperienced affiliates get the chance of winning something, so we will do a draw too.

Huge EPC and conversions will be guaranteed, we know how to get the most out of your traffic.After launch, the product goes evergreen, so if you want to keep promoting Vision Revitalizer, that's great! We will keep on improving the product over time, monthly prizes and more to come!

Well I guess that's all for now! I look forward to a long and profitable relationship with you, so visit the JV Page and jump onboard today!

All the Best.

Alex

David DeAngelis + Alex Calca - Vision Revitalizer - JV Invite