+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Physical addresses

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Physical addresses

I've been poking around in a few different forums as well as this one to find potential partners for the Nitro Marketing launch and am wondering if anyone here has a technique they use for finding physical addresses?

I would like to mail my proposal out to a few people.

I've tried using the online Yellow pages, but so many duplicate names come up I would be wasting stamps. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Dwain
    *** Trust = Conversion = More Sales ***<br />Help your visitors make more positive buying decisions.<br />Get &lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.trust-guard.com/ws2&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Trust Guard&lt;/A&gt; seals on your website today

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Physical addresses

Hey Dwain!

Please let me know when you find this out completely. Since I have never done this before, I don't know everything about it but here's my take on it...

Subscribe to thier mailing lists and look for the address right at the bottom of the emails that they send you because Aweber makes it mandatory to put in your full address into the email and probably so do the other autoresponders.

That's one way to find the addresses of the people you wan to get in touch with!

-Lakshay
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Dwain

Laksha is 100% right. I did this for the seocodebreaker launch and I ended up with a total of over 600 names that I mailed postcards and 1 letter a week leading up to the launch for 6 weeks.

Even if people don't promote you they will know you.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Charles!

That's cool...

It would be interesting for me to know some details about your launch and how it went?

I'd be glad to hear from you....

-Lakshay
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

That's brilliant!

Thanks guys. I am already subscribed to quite a few, so I think I will create a new gmail account to gather more of that information.

Onward & Upward
    Dwain
    *** Trust = Conversion = More Sales ***<br />Help your visitors make more positive buying decisions.<br />Get &lt;A HREF=&quot;http://www.trust-guard.com/ws2&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Trust Guard&lt;/A&gt; seals on your website today

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

And Dwain!

Don't forget to let us know your experience...

+ Reply to Thread