+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you give away too much information in a review?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Can you give away too much information in a review?

I agree Charles, absolutely!

Must be borne in mind @ all times...

Genereally I would say an ebook is more vulnerable to all that stealing more than videos which can't be downloaded, much like Tristan's Internet Marketing Uncut.

But yeah! You've got to ensure that you are not just throwing your product in everyone's face.

-Lakshay
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

the main point of a review is to create a response(usually a order ) for this
    you should not give too much but may be use some superfluous words and invoke that curiosity in him.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What I've noticed is that when the main product is software you show and tell everyone how it works. I did that with GN to my own list. I actually walked through how I set up my own page, how I chose the products and all that... then showed them how it made money and gave alternatives to Adwords.

The Good Dr. X already showed the guts of this site in the prelaunch video, but as most folks these days are a bit skeptical I figured a bit of my own personal take would go a long way.

However, as Mr. Freville pointed out it can be taken a bit too far with a simple info product.

Be smart about it, and if you're really good you can show your results after having used it. (hint, hint)

Another thing I've done which seems to work very, very well is to review and then hit them with the fun bonus I figured out while using the product personally.

Like during the review you find 1 or 2 things which seem a bit "off" and you can just make a fast bonus or patch to help people blast through.
    It&#039;s how Chuck Norris Would Want It Done...&lt;br /&gt;http://www.MoneySiphonSystem.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12