+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone Explain what this means?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Can someone Explain what this means?

HI all,

Yes its me again !!!

Can someone please explain the finer point of what this paragragh is saying !!

Stats: $67/month launch price (with an up-sell), 60% recurring commission via ClickBank. Price expected to increase to $97, on day 3 of launch. Up-sell is $47 month - also pays out 60% recurring commission for you.

I take it to mean this.

If i sell throgh my affiliate link i get 60% of the $67 for first sale then every month there after that
    the person signs up too.

I am sorry but i dont understand what an upsell is, can someone explain this to me.

For 1 sale over a year what do i get?

thanks

Mark
    http://www.cubaseguru.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Can someone Explain what this means?

Hi Mark,

when a person makes a purchase of the membership for $67 then you will be receiving $40. It's recurring so that's $40 every month from that one sale.

An upsell is when the product owner sells an additional product/service just after/during the initial purchase. It's often in the form of a One Time Offer and will be related to the product/service being sold.

It might be an upgrade from a 'basic' membership package to an 'advanced' membership package where you get special treatment or whatever.

So if the buyer decides to go for the upsell you will be getting a combined monthly commission of $40 + $28.

An upsell is used just after or during a purchase because the person is in 'buying mode' and is much more likely to buy the upsell at that point instead of a few days later.

So by taking advantage of the buyers 'buying mode' at the right time you've just increased your monthly commission from $40 to $68. That's a 70% incerase. If you have many sales then it starts to add up.

Hope that cleared it up for you. If not then just ask again.
    Dave

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Can someone Explain what this means?

Thank you Dave

This is now as clear as glass !!

Much appreciated

Mark
    http://www.cubaseguru.com

+ Reply to Thread