+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do i do a giveaway JV?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How do i do a giveaway JV?

I think i have a good product that I tried to giveaway an only got 100 opt ins I got very good feedback from the video but took it down because I was not getting enough opt ins another marketer I wont say who said I should do a giveaway JV but not sure how these work I know there are software that handle them but from the sales pages I cant figure out what they do...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How do i do a giveaway JV?

Hi Shawn,

When the other marketer told you to do a jv giveaway, was he referring to signing up for a giveaway as a jv partner or running your own giveaway?

Running a giveaway is really not that hard but if you don’t know what you are doing you can run into problems.

Things to consider when running your own giveaway;

1. Which giveaway script will you use? There are a lot of scripts out there with different features. The more features a script has the more you will pay for it.

2. How will you get people to contribute gifts to your giveaway?

3. What type of commissions will you pay for upgrades and OTO’s?

Not to mention picking a theme for your giveaway, registering a domain name, getting a web host…etc

If I were you, I would join a few giveaways as a jv partner first to see how others run there giveaways.

I would also test and track my download item. I would make minor changes to my squeeze page for the different giveaways to see which one converts the best. When I have optimized my squeeze page I would than use that page exclusively.

I would also pay attention to other jv members. I would look at what type of products they are giving away. I would sign up for there products to take a look at how they setup their squeeze pages and what type of backend products they are promoting.

Hope this helps
    Al Andrews

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How do i do a giveaway JV?

Quote Originally Posted by shawn adkins
    I think i have a good product that I tried to giveaway an only got 100 opt ins I got very good feedback from the video but took it down because I was not getting enough opt ins another marketer I wont say who said I should do a giveaway JV but not sure how these work I know there are software that handle them but from the sales pages I cant figure out what they do...
    Shawn running your own giveaway doesn't mean you will get more people to download your product, you may get a bigger list of overall contributors and members but you can loose them faster then you signed them up also.

As Al pointed out there are many Giveaway Scripts out there, The Best is http://www.directresponders.com/ar2/x.cgi?id=1&tid=25]Giveaway Manager 2 http://www.directresponders.com/ar2/x.cgi?id=1&tid=25[/url].

Honestly you do not want to just jump into your own Giveaway, there is one giveaway script that is being dumped on the market and there are so many giveaways popping up that it is confusing people. We plan our Giveaways for months before we open them which is why we draw bigger crowds.

As for only getting 100 opt-ins, that is not unusual depending on the product. Join more giveaways and use the same product, if it is something people want they will sign up and get it.

Regards,

Scott

+ Reply to Thread