+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto Submission to Article Directories

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Auto Submission to Article Directories

Has anyone worked with Unique Article Wizard? I haven't submitted an article through there yet, but I took a look through the list of directories, websites, and blogs that they submit your article to and I didn't see any of the top article directories listed. This has got me questioning the product. Plus, it doesn't look like they target specific directories based on your topic. ???

Also, does my SEO grow stronger just thru the submission of an article or is value only added when there is a click thru?

Thanks!
    Emily

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Auto Submission to Article Directories

Don't know too much about UAW so I can't answer that question, but as for links your PR will get stronger just by having a link pointing to your site.

Clicks do not affect the link. What determines the quality of the link is the quality of the site your link is on.

I only submit articles to EzineArticles by the way, but I'm not really doing it for links.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for the input. Have you gotten alot of traction by only submitting to EzineArticles?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Emily,

Two services that I use on an almost daily basis are:

www.iSnare.com
    www.SubmitYourArticle.com

These are great for mass distribution. I still manually submit to the main ones like Ezinearticles (although
    you can auto-submit to them with SubmitYourArticle.com)

I tend to have one version for the main sites, and then a quick re-write for the mass submission ones.

Another reason I like them is that publishers actually pick them up and use them, so not only do you get
    exposure on the article directory, you also get your articles published elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

Richard
    Free ... Traffic ... Forever<br />http://www.TrafficUncut.com/secretdiscount.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'd bet Richard's method could be more effective, I don't know really.

What I do is basically putting up landing pages promoting something, finding related keywords in the niche, and making articles on those keywords and posting the article to EA with the resource box linking to my landing page.

Pretty easy. If you submit 3 articles a day leading to a good landing page 3 sales a day isn't hard at all. More articles=more money.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

i have some software that can do this on practically autopilot check it out at
    www.massivearticletraffic.com.
    It's a really good deal considering you can pay services over $25 to submit one article.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Andrew:

This sounds very interesting, but will there be a problem if the same article is posted to all the sites for the same landing page or blog? Does Massive Article Traffic automatically mix up the article to create unique articles like Unique Article Wizard does?

In other words, is it ok to use the same article for a given landing page in all the leading directories? If so, then I would just need a unique article for each landing page. Is this right?

Thanks,
    Ron

P.S.: Andrew, I looked at your sales page and your software looks like it covers most everything needed to submit painlessly and effectively. And the price is certainly right.

There is one feature I would suggest that would remove a manual process: having to select the category for article placement. My suggestion is to capture the category and subcategory for each directory which the software could apply. Then the process would be completely automatic (which is desirable), while appearing to be manual to the directory. To make this flexible for any number of category levels, I would suggest having the user input the name of each category separated by a comma.

If any site requires inputing characters to ensure a human is at the machine, your software could display the characters and have the user input them manually.

As I said, your software looks great. This change would eliminate one manual step and speed the process.

Ron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I've just come across SeNuke, which apparently will auto submit to bookmarks and other Web2.0 sites.

Anyone have experience with this service?

Thanks,
    Ron

+ Reply to Thread