+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anthony Morrison - Mobile Optin Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite, More

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Anthony Morrison - Mobile Optin Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite, More

Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a JV offer courtesy of fellow JVNotifyPro Partner Anthony Morrison (Mobile Optin email marketing system and software high ticket launch affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Sean Donahoe - WP Blog Rocket, Luke Maguire - Viral Autobots launches, William Souza - CPA Evolution 2.0 pre-launch) and More ... in Today's cha ching in the New Year edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Anthony Morrison - Mobile Optin Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Begins: Wednesday, January 20th 2016
    Launch Day: Tuesday, January 26th 2016

Hey, Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner,

I'd like to invite you to join us on our MobileOptin launch happening January 20th, 2016.

This launch is going to be BY FAR the best of my career....

Get all the launch details straight from the horse's mouth ...

We're launching a software that we've been using in house for over 3 years now to build our list taking full advantage of the massive amount of "mobile" traffic on the Internet.

This is a higher ticket launch with multiple livecasts, private webinars and a massive pre-launch series to make sure we convert like crazy for you.

We've tested this out in "BETA" for the past few months and results have been astounding, in fact, most of you know Mike Long (rockstar marketer who's crushing leaderboards right now..) he invited me to present this to a select few of his subscribers (only 205 to be exact) and the results were crazy...

... we converted 43.5% at $2,495.00

Yes you're reading that number correctly (feel free to contact Mike for verification if you like ...

Anyway our launch price will actually be $1497 or $1997 in January we are continuing to test and make sure we get the BEST RESULTS for our partners.

Check out the Mobile Optin JV page here for complete launch info including affiliate registration.

Looking forward to helping many people and helping you make some big money to start off 2016.

Anthony Morrison & The Mobile Optin Team

PS: We are scheduling private webinars right now. They are booking up fast so if that's something you feel your list responds well to please contact me asap to schedule a date.

PPS: Please go ahead and setup your affiliate account. It takes only a few seconds, but we want to make sure everything is setup so there's no rush in January to get familiar with our affiliate platform. It's super simple and takes only a few seconds!

(To access the merchant’s JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more … Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Sean Donahoe - WP Blog Rocket Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, December 8th 2015 @ 11AM EST

Sean has been quiet for too long and that usually means something HUGE is on the way. Well on December 8th he is launching WP Blog Rocket with massive EPCs, proven funnel and $15,000 in prizes you can find out more information here => Sean Donahoe - WP Blog Rocket JV page.

-----

Luke Maguire - Viral Autobots Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day Is TOMORROW Wednesday, December 9th 2015 @ 9AM EST

Viral Autobots In 1 Sentence Viral Autobots Is The First & Only Software To Find, Upload, Schedule & Monetize The Most Viral Content & Videos On Facebook, Twitter & YouTube For Your Facebook Fan Pages, while shooting your ORGANIC reach into the millions instantly. Luke Maguire - Viral Autobots JV invite.

-----

John Reel - Tracker.ly Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Thursday, December 10th 2015

As GoTryTHIS, it was voted best marketing product. Now Tracker.ly, it’s a million dollar link tracking, conversion boosting, and brand building platform, with every type of marketing link side-by-side for all your sites. Commissions up to $150/month/client. Stick rate of nine+ years. 10% of sales go to affiliate prizes! John Reel - Tracker.ly JV page.

-----

William Souza - CPA Evolution 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Commenced Just YESTERDAY Monday, December 7th 2015
    Launch Day: Thursday, December 10th 2015 @ 11AM EST

CPA Evolution 2.0 by William Souza - $30,000+ in JV prizes, up to $397 per customer and a product that your subscribers will absolutely love. Jump on board and you can expect a huge promo with double-digit EPCs and an amazing support from our team of experts. William Souza - CPA Evolution 2.0 JV page.

-----

Andy Jenkins + Mike Filsaime - EverWebinar Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Commenced Just Last Friday, November 27th 2015
    Launch Day: Thursday, December 10th 2015

Partner with Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime on what may be their biggest launch ever…. Some Quick STATS: PRODUCT: EverWebinar - The Best New Automated Webinar Platform In The World! OFFER: Lifetime Account. EPC: $14.36 to affiliate based on our Internal Launch. Big Cash and Prizes will be for the taking as usual. Andy Jenkins + Mike Filsaime - EverWebinar JV page.

-----

Pat Flanagan + Jim Saari - Tunes Pack 4 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Monday, December 14th 2015 @ 11AM EST

Make up to $195.50 per buyer with Tunes Pack 4! 100 high quality royalty-free background music tracks, each in 15/30/45/60 second lengths. Previous volumes were JVZoo Top Sellers! Launching Dec 14, win cash in our Name That 80s Tune JV video contest! Pat Flanagan + Jim Saari - Tunes Pack 4 JV page.

-----

Emka + Brad Spencer - Operation: MIRACLE (Charity Launch) Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Monday, December 14th 2015

Marketer, become a SUPERHERO! Promote 2 best-seller Wordpress plugins, get 50% commissions AND raise money in this CHARITY LAUNCH. 100% profits generated will go towards buying gifts for kids who need them the most this Christmas. Provide amazing value to your subscribers and become superhero to kids! Emka + Brad Spencer - Operation: MIRACLE (Charity Launch) JV page.

-----

Samantha Millers – Autoimmune Paleo Diet Cookbook Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Temporarily Postponed. Please Register For JV Details & Launch Updates.

Want To Earn 75% Commission On The Latest Healthy Recipes & Meal Plans For Autoimmune Diseases? Check out our Samantha Millers – Autoimmune Paleo Diet Cookbook VIP JV page now.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

JVNP 2.0 New Affiliate Program Launch Announcements

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement Forum Archives

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

Popular Evergreen Mid To High Ticket Webinar Based Promotion Affiliate Program JV Invites*

Damien Zamora (GoMobile Solutions) - PPC Profits Formula JV Invite

Richard Legg & Nathan Mackenzie Brown - $100K Apprentice JV Invite

Sara Young - Income Steps Academy JV Invite

* Experienced, Proven Successful Affiliate Marketers, Only, Please!

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
    JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.