+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy everyone

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Howdy everyone

Well... here I am...

I accidentally barged in on another introduction thread—of one Jason Howard (see this stroke of genius here)—but I think it is good to start over on the right foot.

My name is Michael. I am new at Internet marketing. I have been studying it for almost a year and have decided that I now know enough to get started. That's precious little, but I don't feel lost like I used to a few months ago. I am essentially changing careers. (Try starting over at 56. It's a barrel of laughs...) Here is a little blurb you will see about me here and there:

Lived in Brazil over 32 years. Now in USA. Well-traveled. High-adrenaline. Music, entertainment, motion pictures, translation, international finance, writing, Internet marketing and offbeat activities. Basically an adventurer.
    Now I am in Evanston, IL. In addition to IM, I write. I have also run a philosophy forum the last couple of years as my web presence up to now.

But I think I have landed profession-wise with Internet marketing. I love this stuff. God! I read ebooks and watch training videos instead of watching TV!

I hope I'm not too forward. As you folks get to know me, you will see that I always give as much as I get if not more. (Usually a LOT more.) But I'll let time take care of that. It's better to show than to say.

I see some people on this forum I have been reading about for a while and I am excited to be able to say howdy to many of the people I admire. I even consider some as heroes.

Before I stick my foot in my mouth, I better stop right here and let her blow:

HOWDY!

Michael
    Michael Stuart Kelly

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Howdy everyone

Haha great introduction post there! Welcome to the forums, after all that learning it's time to take some action, don't you think?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you very much, Linus.

You know, that business about taking action... I'm not so sure about that.

Nobody told me it was work! What's that about?

I want to be rich and famous all on autopilot!

(Just joking...)

Michael
    Michael Stuart Kelly

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Michael
    Well I've been at it for 4+ years and I'm still learning which is good, but what is better is you must do something with what you know. And that must be a lot if you've put in a full year to study.
    Your quote reminds me of a dating profile I once read HAHA....just kidding. Always good to know a wee bit about the people here.

Welcome....now go buy yourself "a round tuit."

cheers
    Debbie D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Michael,

Nice to meet you here.

Good intro about yourself. Enjoy your "life" in this wonderful forum.

Kent

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Debbie and Kent,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome.

I'm seeing a whole lot of good people wandering around. I look forward to getting to know you all.

But nobody is making long-winded posts.

Egads!!!

I think you are all busy working...

What a bummer!

I thought all I had to do was dream about Porche's, slick dudes, fast women, mansions and hundred dollar bills floating all over the place and someone would disclose the secret and fork over millions on my plate.

I N T E R N E T
    L I F E S T Y L E.

Where are you?

Nobody told me I had to work...

Woe is me...

Michael
    Michael Stuart Kelly

+ Reply to Thread