Re: Looking for a autoresponder !

Quote Originally Posted by Vignesh Natraj
    I am looking for a autoresponder service that allows
    importing of contacts(no number limits),
    unlimited subscribers
    and broadcast feature.
    is there one ?
    aweber and getresponse ask for additional fee beyond the 10k limit and
    I want to avoid additional free to adding subscribers.
    please recommend me one.
    I am a little late, but DirectResponders.com offers a Unlimited account for just $9.95 a month. It is really a fantastic service and friendly customer service also.

Regards,

Scott

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Legg
    I tried free services and "cheap" services when I first started. Big mistake.
    Not all lower cost services are bad, granted there are a lot.

I don't know what you're planning, but given your initial statement i.e. import ... no limit ... unlimited
    subscribers... broadcast etc, if you're looking to import a list of 100,000 people or so that you paid
    for somewhere else, and then blast out to them, you may find that you're wasting your time (and money).
    Most if not all Autoresponder services will not allow the import of purchased lists as they are not Double Opt-In usually. Those that run Autoresponder services like myself protect our members by not allowing that practice.

People do not understand the hard work it takes to get a Autoresponder service launched, we had to contact Major ISP's to get whitelisted as a Bulk Mailer so the email will flow. We have to monitor the outbound Queue and Bounced messages to make sure there are no entries in a Blacklist.

The fastest way to end up in a Blacklist as a Spammer is to run your own Autoresponder, they will pick you off so fast as a Spammer. If you do not invest the time and energy to contact ISP's and explain what your all about you have the highest chance of being labled.

Regards,

Scott

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

When looking for and autoresponder service you need to look at there ability to get your message to the inbox and not the spam filters. This is were the money is make and most people overlook this fact and just go with who ever has the lowest price or the best sales copy.

Awber is who I use now since they have one of the best deliverabilty rates.

Also one reason a lot of people can't make any money from there is list is most of it goes into the spam folder and never makes it to the people who could buy something from you. If they can see it they can't buy it.

Plus building a list is not that hard. Well it can be if you have never done it before but overall it's simple.

The key is your relationship with your members not the list size, and it's hard to have a relationship with them if they can ever read your emails.

So in closing go with a top tier autoresponder service and you can start making money from the list in as little as 100 members.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I personally use AutomateYourList.com it is an autoresponder courtesy of Michael Rasmussen and it is just like Aweber.com so take your pick and there is also GetResponse.com as people have said
    Turn a One-Time $10 Into $400,000+ Repeatedly<br />http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?120962

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    When looking for and autoresponder service you need to look at there ability to get your message to the inbox and not the spam filters. This is were the money is make and most people overlook this fact and just go with who ever has the lowest price or the best sales copy.

Awber is who I use now since they have one of the best deliverabilty rates.
    aweber has no special secret or advantage over anyother autoresponder service for getting email to one's inbox, the sender of the email can control that by making sure that Spam filters do not block it by controling the content of their messages.

When I send out a message it also goes to my 3 gmail, 2 yahoo, 1 hotmail, 1 aol and several other accounts and they have always been delivered without me whitelisting them. Message content is the key to deliverability, but the sending cannot control what the receivers Spam settings are or the keywords that will trigger a message to be sent to a spam box.

Regards,

Scott

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Scott

I use to agree with you but I have a 1shoppingcart account and when it comes to getting my emails through it's like insane. Sometimes I can't even get email to my own test gmail, yahoo, msn & bellsouth account with a broadcast.

As a matter of fact about 10% of the time I never even get my own emails, they aren't in my spam folder.

So it makes a difference who your AR service is.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    Scott

I use to agree with you but I have a 1shoppingcart account and when it comes to getting my emails through it's like insane. Sometimes I can't even get email to my own test gmail, yahoo, msn & bellsouth account with a broadcast.

As a matter of fact about 10% of the time I never even get my own emails, they aren't in my spam folder.

So it makes a difference who your AR service is.
    I agree 100%, if the AR Service is not good there is a problem. If the AR service doesn't keep up on the BlackHole Listings it's no good. We at DirectResponders.com have worked with Many, Many ISP's to make sure we do not get listed and when we do we are right on top of it to identify the problem and fix it.

Our servers are constantly monitored so if a problem arises it is taken care of right away, I have always received every email that I have sent out and the reason why I have test accounts to monitor deliverability from our service.

We have actually seen several Big Names in the IM business signup for accounts with us after they did testing with our free accounts so we must be doing something right.

Regards,

Scott

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I like GetResponse just because it is one of the cheaper ones out there but offers most of the same functionality and features as any do and is very reliable and I thought easy to navigate and get accustomized to.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am a user of DirectResponders.com. I had an autoresponder meltdown in the middle of a launch where my autoresponder would send out unlimited duplicate emails, I would have to manually kill the job to stop it from sending. Needless to say I started getting un-subscribes.

I tried a free responder from DirectResponders.com and liked it so much that I upgraded for a years worth of service.

I have never had any of my emails blocked, they all get through and the system is very easy to use.

My 2cents

Al Andrews

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks everyone!

I know I didn't ask the question but I have also been looking for
    advice on autoresponders.

Lucky I found this and didn't make a new thread haha!

(First post btw) ;D
    &quot;get busy living or get busy dying&quot; - Shawshank Redemption

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12