+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is 100% Commission too much or not enough?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Is 100% Commission too much or not enough?

Gabriel has a great post about keeping JVs on track.

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community...pic,886.0.html

There are also some useful post on getting a JV deal.

But as a newcomer and wanting to promote a first product, is giving 100% of the sale enough to get that hard to reach JV on board?

Karl

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Is 100% Commission too much or not enough?

it is not about giving 100% commission, but how much you are willing to help others in their launch. if you participate in launch period, others will do the same for you. what you give you'll get back..relationship is important.. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I agree with sharulnazeri above that relationships are key.

But obviously we've all got to start somewhere :-)

I think a lot of the time it depends on how you've got your backend structured as well.

For example, if you gave 100% on the front end for a low ticket item, that may be enough for some partners.

But if you are giving 100% you are likely (or at least should) have some way of monetizing the back end.

If you could give prospective partners (particularly " the big guns") a share of sales across the board, that may be more attractive to them - particularly if you have a series of products that they would get credit for.

One example is Ewen Chia - on a number of his sites, he'll give out 75% (through CB) not only on the front end, but also on the OTO, and even on other "recommended products" on the download page.

e.g. $27+$67+$47 products

At 75% that would $105.50 in potential commissions.

To me, that's much more attractive than getting 100% of the $27 front end.

I guess it depends on your model, but even if you give 100% of the front end to the general affiliates, it may be worth "sweetening the pot" a little more just to get some bigger partners on board.

Hope this all makes sense :-)

Richard
    Free ... Traffic ... Forever<br />http://www.TrafficUncut.com/secretdiscount.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

yep.. 100% understood.

Its a clickbank product so the % will be the same on front and back end... but the 100% will have to be a payment via paypal to selected JVs...

thats my thinking at least.

K

+ Reply to Thread