Chris Douthit - Option Strategies Insider - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, December 4th 2015

Hey Fellow JVNP Partner,

It’s Chris Douthit and I want to personally invite you to join the Options Strategies Insider launch. This is happening December 4th and paying up to $197.5 recurring commission per sale with an additional OTO and over $6000 in JV prize money to be won.

You can promote this once and get big payouts forever!
PLUS I believe in rewarding my affiliates, that is why I have over $6000 in prize money ready for the taking.

JV Page: Click Here To Check Out The Launch And Contest Details!

You might remember my SEO Gear launch that held product of the day for more than 3 weeks, proving I know how to make products that sell.

Well now I am back with my latest creation that will make every single person who signs up money guaranteed!

After making huge money in equity options over the last several years I have decided to start releasing my picks to a select few members. With close to an 80% win percentage it was time to share the secrets and details on how to grow money faster than most ever thought possible.

What’s Included?

We go through hundreds of possible option trades each month; we release our selected handful on the trades we deem to be winners along with descriptions on why we pick the trades we do. Members can learn to trade options while they profit from them by watching a true professional at work.

Members also get the Definitive Guide To Option Trading book with membership, so they can put their learning on fast track.

The fact is if you want to make the best return on your investment you have to know how to trade options.

Managed by a retired Goldman Sachs Lead Market Maker, Option Strategies Insider is an investment site with true professional finance credentials behind it.

Don’t miss this chance to make big recurring commission that lasts a long long time!

Creator: Chris Douthit
Product: Option Strategies Insider
JV Sign Details: Chris Douthit - Option Strategies Insider - JV Invite
Manager: PayGear
Launch Date: December 4th, 2015 @ 11 AM EST
Commission: 50% on front end and all OTOs
Prizes: Over $6000 in prizes

Warm Regards,

Chris Douthit

Chris Douthit - Option Strategies Insider - JV Invite