+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing Myself

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introducing Myself

Good day people. I am very excited to be taking part in the ever growing IM scene. I have been trying to familiarize myself with all of the concepts and have done alot of research. Big ups to Craig and his SAC it has helped me GREATLY and I look forward to working with all of you. This is my investment as a newly of age adult I'm determined to succeed and will soak up any and all advice that is given. Thanks for your attention.
    Turn a One-Time $10 Into $400,000+ Repeatedly<br />http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?120962

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Introducing Myself

Hi,

It is great to see you here.

Craig

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Jason,

Welcome, lots of very savvy folks here that are willing to help you succeed. I am a new guy as well ;-)
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to the forums, nice to see it getting so much more members after SAC! Hah.

Linus

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody.

I am finally coming out of the woodwork in Internet marketing. I have been studying hard for almost a year and now I feel it is time to get moving. So here I am.

This is a great forum. I see some wonderful people who can teach me a lot and hopefully I will be able to reciprocate..

You will be seeing me around.

EDIT: This is my first post and I saw I got into Jason's thread. Sorry about that. Well... er... (shuffling feet and looking off to the side)... here I am...

Michael
    Michael Stuart Kelly

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome! I look forward to hearing from you and helping out when I can. Good Luck!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hello and mention that I think Craig's product is a revelation. yes it takes hard work and dedication to apply the principles but WOW does it work.

After using the manual for a week I already have several sites on the first page of "Google".

Well done Craig for the open and honest way you are marketing.

I eagerly await each new video Craig Beckta.

http://www.johnstevinson.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread