Hello I'm Chris Stigson and I just wanted to drop by and see if there's anyone who's interested in nurturing a healthy JV partnership?

* I've got a list, product(s), coaching, mentoring etc...

My lack is networking contacts, basically... I know a few people, but I want to talk to more people who have something that could be traded or shared...

QUALITY before anything here, since I value my subcribers and buyers... I've almost been too nice, and not promoted MUCH... Time to break 30,000 subscribers.... like 28,000 to go in "Internet Marketing Niche", lol...

Anyway... I've successfully made money on the last 5 launches I've been in to the amouts of $400-$1000 each without breaking a sweat (around 1 hours work)...

I've got a good AdWords product coming up, which I'm finishing up some videos on, so I'd need a few friends to review the product first, then promote it, because it's going to kick ass...

Then I need testimonials for it, so PM me for more info.. I really need to get more into this forum since I have knowledge to offer others... But not too much "credibility" as of yet as I've not conentrated on "internet marketing niches" so much, just some on the side... 2,000 free-list and 100+ buyers since february with 100 sign-ups from AdWords....

- Chris