+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brian Johnson Saying Hello & Introducing Myself

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Brian Johnson Saying Hello & Introducing Myself

Hello JV Superstars,

Brian Johnson here, been online full time since 2002. I do well with the ebay affiliate program and some other high end services companies online and have started with my own products, it is very satisfying to creating something yourself that you believe in ... knowing it will help out folks.

One of my goals this year has been to get into my own products and as you know if you do not have much backing it is a slow grind of a road. It has been a real learning experience which I wish to continue here with. I am ready to pay my dues and promote your products to the best of my ability.

I do have a mailing list (small however with about 1000 subs) I also have some high ranking sites targeting affiliate marketing, domaining and my latest site which targets "marketing course". I also enjoy creating videos and love the traffic they offer.

Stop by and say hello at my youtube.com channel or post a comment to one of my sites.

http://youtube.com/user/BrianOnVideo

Looking forward to participating here at JV Notify and make a few sales

To Your Success,
    Brian J
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Brian Johnson Saying Hello & Introducing Myself

Hey Brian,

Welcome to the forum.

Craig

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Craig,

Thanks for the welcome buddy ....
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Brian

Dude you are on the right track. Just keep on keeping on and you won't belive were you are going to be in 1 year from now.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by charleskirkland
    Hi Brian

Dude you are on the right track. Just keep on keeping on and you won't belive were you are going to be in 1 year from now.

Charles
    Yes! The coolest dude has responded ;D
    I am postive some "cool" will rub off now!

Anyway Charles, yes I will keep keeping on so to speak. I love IM and will get their. I am very stuborn.

LOL

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Can't believe I haven't posted on here yet... I'm a lurker, lol.

Anyway, nice to see you here as well, I'd believe you've seen me around over at Alex's place

See ya man,
    Linus

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Linus Rylander
    Can't believe I haven't posted on here yet... I'm a lurker, lol.

Anyway, nice to see you here as well, I'd believe you've seen me around over at Alex's place

See ya man,
    Linus
    No time like the present to take action. Glad you have posted #1 ....

Forums are a great place to learn and share your experience with others and I myself am very happy to have finally committed to being here as well.

+ Reply to Thread