Darius Thomas - The Subconscious Millionaire - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, August 24th 2015

I want to welcome you again to a very profitable product.

It's in the evergreen Self Improvement/Wealth/Motivational niche.

Right now we are at the prelaunch phase.

You can start sending traffic using your hoplink available here:

If you are in the niche and want to make up to $283,25 per sale you are in the right place.

We already have a proven offer and a sales funnel in place, with high quality content that your people will love. And we're giving you nice big commissions to spread the word.

Front End Product - 75% of $47
Upsell 1 - 75% of $197
Upsell 2 - 75% of $97
Downsell - 75% of $37

Note down the below dates:

Pre-launch: 15 - 21st August 2015
Launch: 22 - 29th August 2015

To spice up this launch, we're throwing $20,000 in JV prizes during this 7 days LAUNCH.

CASH PRIZES CONTEST:

On top of the generous commissions we also have some big JV prizes for our top affiliates.

1st place: $8000
2nd place: $3000
3rd place: $2000
4th place: $1000
5th place: $500
6th place: $250
7th place: $150
8th place: $150
9th place: $50
10th place: $50

We have a lot of affiliate resources like highly converting email swipes and banners ready for promotion.

Click here: Darius Thomas - The Subconscious Millionaire - JV Invite to visit the affiliate zone and get your link.

As soon as the prelaunch expires, I will update the thread with the link to the pitch page.

In the prelaunch phase you will send traffic to a squeeze page located here.

This is where the autoresponder series starts.

They will receive 7 mails pitching them the actual course.

The sales pitch starts from the 3rd mail.

The pitch page consists of well written video sales letter and text version.

As you can notice this is a high quality funnel and the product itself is even better.

The main course consists of audios,videos and pdf's easy to download. Everything is high quality for customers to be happy and avoid refunds.

This is a very highly paying product, so don't miss on this cash making opportunity.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me and I will get back to you asap.

I like being in touch with all my affiliates.

It's easy to promote high quality products and I invite you to be the first to make a lot of money fast by promoting our next to be best-seller.

What are you waiting for? Join us today and amaze yourself about how quick and easy this product can bring you a lot of money.

Click here Darius Thomas - The Subconscious Millionaire - JV Invite to see the affiliate resources and get your link.

To Your Success,

Darius