+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Simple Tips To Better Sales Copy

Hybrid View

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

3 Simple Tips To Better Sales Copy

Not everyone decides to hire professionals to write their sales pages. Some actually enjoy doing their own copywriting. If you do create your own sales pages, consider these 3 simple tips that consistently increase conversions:

* Write to your target audience. No one product can appeal to everyone. So decide on your ideal audience, and write to those people. Yes, clicks may go down. But conversions will go through the roof.

* Focus on BENEFITS, not features. No wants an exhaustive list of everything your product does. They want a concise list of the most important ways it will change their life. Time savings, increased profits, reducing risk are all examples of BENEFITS.

* Please proofread! May seem silly, but nothing turns some people off more than poor spelling and grammar. Regardless of the style of your copy, correct spelling adds to your authority and professionalism.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mark these are simple but effective tips. There are too many bad sales pages around with low to no conversions at all. If people would stick just to these tips they will improve conversions percentage and get more sales.
    Jumpstart Your Affiliate Marketing NOW!!

>>AFFILIATE MARKETING JUMPSTART

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Exactly Mark, great advice!

I personally write all copy myself and I made myself a life-long student of copy. It definitely is something you can learn and I believe that it is something everybody in this industry should learn. Maybe you won't write the copy for your product, but some copy knowledge makes you at least capable to distinguish good copy from bad copy.

The best part is that you can start learning about copy for free from copy master Gary Halbert on thegaryhalbertletter.com.

His sons published his newsletters online to share his copy and marketing wisdom with the world.

Other great copy writers that helped me along the way are:

John Caples (Tested Advertising Methods; the idea that you should test everything made a big difference for me)
    Joe Sugarman (The Adweek Copywriting Handbook; he taught me the 32 psychological triggers and the idea that good copy is a "slippery slide" for the reader)

I'm curious which copywriters inspire you

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    in my opinion, we should make new article. not clone. we can spin content

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    In my views, it is more necessary, how to engage our customers when we talk about sales copy writing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great points Mark.
    It also important that the sales copy is engaging, concise, clear and persuasive. Furthermore, the benefits listed should not be too monotonous so as not to bore readers. A good way to fascinate audience is not list features but benefits like Mark as mention, and to also introduce problems and how your product or service solves them. This way, your audience or/and readers are kept engaged.

Goodluck!

+ Reply to Thread