+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick introduction

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Quick introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Aitchison
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am just starting my first real campaign using Craig's formula from the SAC and promoting Chris's Automated List Builder. I was a bit too late for Google Manipulator but I learned how to set up hub pages, squidoo and wikidot sites which is great.

I can't believe that a lot of the sites have already been set up for squidoo, hubpages, wiki and weebly for ALB already. I guess word has got out about the SAC.

Only think is I don't have a list which i am hoping to build up.

Looking forward to learning a lot more.

Steve
    Steve,

While some of us here have stuff online already for the Chris new ALB their is still plenty of time to make a dent ;-)

Google will shift these rankings around quite a bit over the next several weeks. I am not saying it will be easy, heck their are plenty of smart folks already working on this one. However their is always a chance to get listed in rank in several weeks.

Good luck
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Brian

I am looking forward to putting in the work and seeing what results I can get. It would be great to get my name on the leader board when ALB comes out. I am now trying to come up with a great bonus :P

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Brian

I am looking forward to putting in the work and seeing what results I can get. It would be great to get my name on the leader board when ALB comes out. I am now trying to come up with a great bonus :P
    Hey Steven,

Why not start thinking about your bonus as you get stuff up on the web. That way you can get the ball rolling with listings and all.

Good luck.
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

ALB is going to be an hard launch to crack, you have all the fresh people using the Secret Affiliate Code techniques this time.
    I must say SAC has taught me so much, but to gain the most success from it I think you need to move away from the Internet Marketing launches at first. Test the system out on less popular niches to start with, when you crack them,it will give you the confidence to go after the bigger launches and compete with the big boys. That way you will be less likely to quit if you don't suceed first time round.
    I for one like a challenge so I will be promoting ALB, but I putting an awful amount of work in so far.
    I've got 15 articles up so far, waiting for a reveiw copy and more info so I can really get to work on this one.
    I'm also marketing smaller niches and I must say craig's system is working a treat with them so far.

Good Luck everyone!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by keith ireland
    ALB is going to be an hard launch to crack, you have all the fresh people using the Secret Affiliate Code techniques this time.
    I must say SAC has taught me such much, but to gain the most success from it I think you need to move away from the Internet Marketing launches at first. Test the system out on less popular niches to start with, when you crack them,it will give you the confidence to go after the bigger launches and compete with the big boys. That way you will be less likely to quit if you don't suceed first time round.
    I for one like a challenge so I will be promoting ALB, but I putting an awful amount of work in so far.
    I've got 15 articles up so far, waiting for a reveiw copy and more info so I can really get to work on this one.
    I'm also marketing smaller niches and I must say craig's system is working a treat with them so far.

Good Luck everyone!
    Agreed Keith,

An internet marketing launch at this point is no place to be learning the in's and out's of web 2.0 and what not. I did not pick up secret code myself but was some what familiar with the tactics since I have been doing videos now for about a year.

I actually posted to the "Players" forum this am that people just getting started should really steer clear of the IM space. After all here the competition is steep and their is simply no time for "learning" the clock is ticking ....

Good luck to all ;-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is going to be a hard nut to crack. Brian, You're out in the lead at the moment, you're dominating Google just now and I'm learning a lot from you and this launch. Clearly the SAC is the new bible for affiliates.

I've got the sites up, my offer is up and a prize to boot but I will need to do a lot more work to even get a sniff of the first page. Will keep plugging away and store the learning for future promotions.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is going to be a hard nut to crack. Brian, You're out in the lead at the moment, you're dominating Google just now and I'm learning a lot from you and this launch. Clearly the SAC is the new bible for affiliates.

I've got the sites up, my offer is up and a prize to boot but I will need to do a lot more work to even get a sniff of the first page. Will keep plugging away and store the learning for future promotions.
    Hey Steven,

1) I acted very fast and went to work within minutes.

I also do some things that many other marketers do not, actually some of these methods will be taught in *my* next product coming out mid fall. That being said it is very, very early.

Right now Google is *try* to figure out which sites to rank ... heck all this stuff was published at the same time. I did not pick up secret affiliate code, but know of the methods (I think ....?? ??? ) and have been big on video for over a year now.

My goal is leader board, I really need to get some people behind my next launch. I love writing about IM, and creating my own products. To make it really work for me I need a little push from others two or three steps above where I am at.

That being said I am doing some interesting stuff right now for my own promotion ;-)

Yesterday I edited and uploaded about 8 videos to about 10 different video sharing sites, fixed a blog and created about 5 blog posts. Lots of work but I enjoy it.

Steven, keep at it buddy .... the more you work in IM the smarter you get and the further you get (and the higher your rankings go too ;D )

Anyway ... still a bit early ...

Hey Chris, maybe we should bump up the launch date? :

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I managed to hack an eye toy camera and turn it into a webcam so have uploaded my first video to Youtube and a few others. The first one was for testing and it should be better on the next video. Brian you might be interested in it, mentioned yourself for a laugh so a little plug for you in there

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I managed to hack an eye toy camera and turn it into a webcam so have uploaded my first video to Youtube and a few others. The first one was for testing and it should be better on the next video. Brian you might be interested in it, mentioned yourself for a laugh so a little plug for you in there
    Steve,

I already left a comment for you buddy ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12