+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations to Craig Beckta!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Congratulations to Craig Beckta!

Hi All,
    I would like to add my thanks to Craig for his great product .... Secret Affiliate Code. I am VERY new to the IM industry (about 2 weeks) and count myself very lucky to have found such a value-packed tool so early on in my internet career. I will be retiring from my "day job" in about five months and between now and then I will be studying SAC and learning the ropes. I appreciate your patience as I look over your shoulders and learn from the Pros. I look forward to the day when I will know enough to be an active participant and have products of my own to share. The web site in my profile has been our personal site for some time but I am using it to test out some of the things I am learning from SAC. In the near future I hope to be publishing more on myfavoriteonlinebusinesstools.com, chuckstoolreviews.com (Chuck is my husband. I figure I'll make money while he spends it) and sowheretofromhere.com. They aren't live yet.. but check them out in a couple of months and nag me if they aren't up by then.
    I hope I haven't worn out my welcome with this long first post!
    Just starting out but looking forward to this new adventure!  Susan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Congratulations, Craig!

I'm new to this forum and to IM as well. I've just recently started reading SAC and I've got to say, it has taught me so much in so little time! I actually found out about JV Notify Pro in SAC and it seems to be taking me a bit longer to read through the material because of all the wonderful links to visit to get the process going. So thank you!!!!

Perhaps this is not the right chat to pose this question and please let me know if I should post it elsewhere, but here goes...

I've seen that different products such as iPods and computers are offered as an incentive to opt-in for the pre-launch product. Can I offer special bonuses like this on my website as an affiliate marketer? How can I find out what type of incentives are being offered by the seller and what is the setup process?

I welcome feedback from anyone who can help me out. Thanks!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Emily the Ipod and Computer bonus was from an high commission product I think it was a $1000 commission on that product, so by offering a free laptop craig was still able to make $500, so it all depends on the affiliate offer you are marketing. It will help you get more sales if you offer a nice bonus though.
    If you are marketing a digital product you can offer some PLR ebooks as a bonus. If you shop around you can pick up some PLR Ebooks for next to nothing.
    Or check out ebook-maniacs.com there's a load of free PLR ebooks on there you could offer as a bonus.

Good Luck Keith Ireland

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for the advice, Keith! I will definitely be checking out that website.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

;D All the best to you Craig...

I just purchased your product and found it to be Top Notch :o
    This is my first post, and I just want to thank you for giving me
    the tools I need to get going in the right direction...

I will be intouch with you soon... ;D

Thanks for all your hard work...

Randy Jodoin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123